Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Charter School scam

"Rarely is the question asked: "Is are chillen larnin?"

cuz in are charter homeskools, they shore ain't.

A charter school graduation diploma isn't worth the paper and ink that it is printed on.

John Ellis Bush Bush and Drumpfkopf's edumacation secretary Bitsy DeVapid want to turn the fictional movie "Idiocracy" into a Dominionist documentary.

Last edited:
"Rarely is the question asked: "Is are chillen larnin?"

cuz in are charter homeskools, they shore ain't.

But they shur do be larnin in our nashun's publik skools, right? Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, LA, New York - outstanding educations available from those public school systems.

A charter school graduation diploma isn't worth the paper and ink that it is printed on.

John Ellis Bush Bush and Drumpfkopf's edumacation secretary Bitsy DeVapid want to turn the fictional movie "Idiocracy" into a Dominionist documentary.

Seems odd then that the top 3 and 6 of the top 10 public high schools in the US are charter schools.

https://www.usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/national-rankings

Last edited:
Put all the money they put all into public schools as they do to charter schools and we could see major improvement. Let's keep taking away money from public schools over private schools. Notice Hack the article is about a charter school that bilked millions to its members and then just closed!!!!!

Typical Classic thought by you . Look at these great results when other scams are happening all over America . Oh well sorry parents thanks for your money but we are closng ..

There are these type of stories about charter schools in everywhere Charter school scams a are in every darn state and it's sad because it must be a easy way to take money from people because it is being done all over.

Last edited:
Put all the money they put all into public schools as they do to charter schools and we could see major improvement. Let's keep taking away money from public schools over private schools. Notice Hack the article is about a charter school that bilked millions to its members and then just closed!!!!!

Typical Classic thought by you . Look at these great results when other scams are happening all over America . Oh well sorry parents thanks for your money but we are closng ..

There are these type of stories about charter schools in everywhere Charter school scams a are in every darn state and it's sad because it must be a easy way to take money from people because it is being done all over.

I know what the article is about Bob, the comment I responded to was something much different. Again, try to keep up.

Also, we've tried your experiment and it failed. No point in throwing good money after bad.

Can you show me some evidence that most charter schools are failing or that they are failing to produce results at a higher rate than public schools? No, of course you can't because they're not. The fact is, charter schools outperform public schools, particularly where they are most needed. Finding an article about one scam artist isn't a valid argument for shutting down charter schools.

Last edited:

A classic example of that first paragraph happened here in MI back in '93, where high income school districts were receiving the lion's share of funding, and the state legislators were arguing about raising property taxes and more equal disbursement from those funds collected. So a Democrat wrote up a no property tax proposal out of sheer frustration, and to her mild surprise, every Republican voted for it....lolz.

I know what the article is about Bob, the comment I responded to was something much different. Again, try to keep up.

Also, we've tried your experiment and it failed. No point in throwing good money after bad.

Can you show me some evidence that most charter schools are failing or that they are failing to produce results at a higher rate than public schools? No, of course you can't because they're not. The fact is, charter schools outperform public schools, particularly where they are most needed. Finding an article about one scam artist isn't a valid argument for shutting down charter schools.

he posted a link.

you posted... nothing.

he posted a link.

you posted... nothing.

Posting any links will be scoffed at for being leftist drivel.

So might as well not bother if linked in a reply.

Mark Levin is the soothsayer superstar of RW politics.

Classic answer by you and yes there are bad charter schools is every state. Would you like me to find them all for you ? They suck money from public schools , and are a great way to embezzle money from unsuspecting folks .It goes on in state after state. But you know republe-turds on the right will probably give rich folks a huge voucher now lol.. Fuck all charter schools and the especially the ones who steal !!!
Hold them accountable! !!

https://ourfuture.org/20170623/charter-schools-do-bad-stuff-because-they-can

Last edited:

Is Mark Levin even a blip on the radar?

Doesn't he just have a radio show that almost nobody except a few fanatics pays attention to?

He has about the same amount of influence and credibility as Mother Jones.

Of course there's going to be an amount of fraud and corruption and misappropriation in charter schools.

Know what else there's an amount of fraud and corruption and misappropriation in? Every other fucking thing - as a former public school teacher with the LAUSD, I can testify first hand that it is a cesspool of an amount fraud and corruption and misappropriation - every human endeavor is going to have this.

It seems to me the State of Ohio took its eye off the ball regarding the subject of the OP - I don't know what oversight the Columbus Ohio School District - or whatever the official title is - was supposed to have over it.

Here in Los Angeles, the Charter Schools are a division of the LAUSD.

Voters here have elected more pro-charter members to the school board recently, and Los Angeles DOES NOT do any kind of GOP experiments in ANYTHING.

Decisions regarding charter schools should be up to the voters/tax payers of a municipality/school district.

Last edited:
he posted a link.

you posted... nothing.

Posting any links will be scoffed at for being leftist drivel.

So might as well not bother if linked in a reply.

I guess you guys missed the leftist drivel or "link" I posted that shows the top public schools in America. The top 3 are all charter schools, 6 of the top 10. You can launch it from my original post or you can click on here where I reposted it.

Seems odd then that the top 3 and 6 of the top 10 public high schools in the US are charter schools.

https://www.usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/national-rankings

Oops.

Classic answer by you and yes there are bad charter schools is every state. Would you like me to find them all for you ? They suck money from public schools , and are a great way to embezzle money from unsuspecting folks .It goes on in state after state. But you know republe-turds on the right will probably give rich folks a huge voucher now lol.. Fuck all charter schools and the especially the ones who steal !!!
Hold them accountable! !!

https://ourfuture.org/20170623/charter-schools-do-bad-stuff-because-they-can

If by classic, you mean correct then it is a classic answer by me.

Bob, of course there are some bad charter schools, but so far all you've done is taken an anecdote and projected it to all charter schools. I've shown actual evidence that disproves your projection. If you are trying to make the case for ending charter schools wholesale, you need to do better. You won't because you can't but also because you're too lazy to find actual evidence to support your nonsense. And just look at the state of public schools in urban America - it's a disgrace.

Last edited:
he posted a link.

you posted... nothing.

so whoever posts the most links wins? What a dumb thing to say, not surprised given the source. You post links all the time, but they're mostly garbage editorial crap that fits your agenda, like the second link Bob posted from ourfuture.org

Did a little looking into:

The GOP?s Biggest Charter School Experiment Just Imploded is the title of the Mother Jones article.

So here are a few facts:

States without Charter Schools

Can take Kentucky off the list; they added charter schools since this study

2016 Presidential Election Results

So of all the states without charter schools, all except Vermont went to the Republican in the last election.

But Mother Jones has the audacity to claim that charter schools is a GOP experiment.

But let not your hearts be troubled libtards, I'm gonna blow up a Republitard myth or two here shortly.

Back