Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 68 Tigers vs. Rays June 18, 2017

Compleltey agree with that, but I don't think the players respect him all that much really, they don't seem to play well for him for more than a day or two at a time and I disagree that there is no loss of control you got players like frank, veterans making public comments about how he doesn't talk to anyone much about decisions, you talk to him more than I do, to me when a vet that younger players look up to do that, it's a sign he isn't respected and has lost the team...

Time to go brad
And frank
And Al
And Geno
And dubee
And others

Time is up

Last edited:
Not only did the Tigers fuck up in hiring a rookie manager for a veteran ball club, they lost alot of their Mojo when Scherzer left them.
Max turned down alot of money yes, but looking back, for an owner who never spared any cost the last 10 years, he let his pride get in the way on that one.

His last thoughts are key "..when the negatives begin to outweigh the positives, the worst thing that could happen would be to stay the same."

$ 47 million coming off the books after this season for Pelfrey, Sanchez, Lowe, K Rod, and JD Martinez.
JD is the only one of the lot that is an asset. He should be resigned,
even if they trade him at the deadline.
Victor comes off the books after next season.

Back