Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers 2017-2018 Off Season Thread

The Tigers announced today that LHP Blaine Hardy has cleared waivers and has been outrighted to Triple A Toledo. The Tigers 40-man roster now stands at 39.
Tigers needed to clear a 40-man roster spot to add Niko Goodrum (or any waiver pickup or signing). Hardy's outright does that, though he has an option left.

2018 for Jairo Labourt:
February 23: DFA by #Tigers
March 2: Claimed off waivers by #Reds
March 4: Claimed off waivers by #Athletics
March 12: DFA by #Athletics
March 14: Released by #Athletics
March 28: Signed by #Tigers

the netting needs to be in place but it's annoying if you are sitting behind it.

Once at Tigers' stadium I sat behind home plate and the netting was very annoying. I'm glad it's there but I wouldn't want to sit behind it.. Upper deck has always been better anyway, imo.

Last edited:
Once at Tigers' stadium I sat behind home plate and the netting was very annoying. I'm glad it's there but I wouldn't want to sit behind it.. Upper deck has always been better anyway, imo.

I agree. If I'm at a large stadium I like to sit up high but close to the front row.

I know it's a different sport, but I went to the Big 10 championship game this year and we sat in the highest deck in the end zone but pretty close to the front row. They were actually great seats.

I agree. If I'm at a large stadium I like to sit up high but close to the front row.

I know it's a different sport, but I went to the Big 10 championship game this year and we sat in the highest deck in the end zone but pretty close to the front row. They were actually great seats.

Watching Barry Sanders while in the upper deck seeing all the holes open up was complete awesome.

When I had season tickets to the Tigers at Tiger Stadium upper deck, box - section of 4 rows, 4 seats each - 4th row. Best seats ever. 1st row is bad because you had that damn bar.. Unless you were 7'5" you were blocked.

Back