Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Baby Driver

biggunsbob

Budget 34 million
Take 226.9 million.

I don't think much when I rented it out but after watching it was fantastic how the director Edgar Wright made the music first and then story boarded the shots. Great movie and music.

Open scene after opening credit scene

https://youtu.be/6XMuUVw7TOM

Last edited:
Watched it the other night, wife and I both liked it. Did a lot of things right that Fast and the Furious never could.

I passed on it, looked just like Drive. Did hear some of the driving scenes were amazing though.

Drive was a disappointing remake of The Driver. Disappointing in the sense it does not hold a candle even close to the original.

Not sure if this movie is good or not but those 6 minutes didn't make me want to watch it.

I liked it. It was a fun movie . Just my opinion.

Can you explain to me why that old man has a sudden change of heart at the end of the movie? Still completely buffled by that.

Can you explain to me why that old man has a sudden change of heart at the end of the movie? Still completely buffled by that.

Doc mentioned that he 'was in love once'. He saw that Baby really loved Deb and wanted to help. That's what I took from it.

Back