Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Darius Slay makes the Pro Bowl

As far Matt replacing Willson and if talk about bad OLI NES Seattle never had a good one. Typically worst than Detroit.

This I agree with. Prater, Stafford and Quin especially.

Prater 27-31
Zuerlein 38-40

Prater has been good, and has had some clutch kicks, but with kickers I think you just go by the numbers. 11 more made field goals with 2 less misses. Seems like Zuerlein has a great season. Plus perhaps Zuerlein does kickoffs as well, Prater doesn't.

Quinn I can agree with, that guy is the a captain of the defense. Just makes plays. Statistically he beats Thomas in every category practically.

Stafford has played well. Think you could put Stafford, Goff, and Wilson in there as the 3rd QB and really not get much for complaints. They chose Wilson. I'm assuming Stafford would be the 1st or 2nd alternate.

Looks like no bears and no packers made it this year.

Is this better or worst than mlb when voting.. First you have the fans and who knows how they vote. I don't see other teams fans voting for a guy like Stafford. On a team that is usually just generally average not in a big market. Then you have the players - they vote for their boys many of them do. And lastly, the head coaches..

I'm curious how each section voted...

So as a whole do we think PFF is a good source of knowledge or not? We seem to hate them and love them at the same time.

So as a whole do we think PFF is a good source of knowledge or not? We seem to hate them and love them at the same time.

Just another view point. I don't think they should be taken as gospel. Overall feel they do a decent job at ranking. But I don't think that they are as in depth as they claim to be. Also I'm sure they have different people watching different games so there may be different ratings because different opinions.

I'm sure they watch more film of more games and are less bias than fans here, so I think their view is semi valuable. Because I'm not breaking down safeties, WRs, QBs, or every team. Just watching whatever game is on.

But why though?

Doesn't know plays and reads
Way too much on misses that might not be misses
Doesn't match the stats like other positions typically match, ex good wr stats have good grades

Doesn't match the stats like other positions typically match, ex good wr stats have good grades

I might not agree, though I don't necessary disagree, but at least you explained your reason..

Last edited:

Why wouldn't that apply to WR/TE/RB in pass catching situations? Surely the QB isn't always right?

Why wouldn't that apply to WR/TE/RB in pass catching situations? Surely the QB isn't always right?

Wr is more about separation and catch and yac and making people miss. Qb is about reads and accuracy

Qb is way too complicated to be graded

It's not about Stafford poor grade. They graded him well in 2013 and you all hated Stafford 2013 the most

Other positions you can grade

Injuries aren't factored in either. For any position

Last edited:
Should injuries be graded? They might effect someone's grade but it's still their grade..

Back