Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Raptors 96 Pistons 91 Final

Up 79-75.. raptors go on a 17-4 run dang it. So many wasted possessions.

Last edited:
Pistons just to many really bad 4th quarter possessions .

They look so good at times but overall they don't seem much better than previous years.

They are in such a bad spot with this franchise. The roster is what it is. SVG's vision is close to filled, and it's just not a good product.

Passing on Devon Booker, Donovan Mitchell, those are two misses that will haunt them for the next five years.

Trade Bradley while he has a good amount of value, because he's not coming back after this year. This thing needs to be blown up and I think SVGs time has ended with the Pistons. He's an OK coach, horrible GM.

They are in such a bad spot with this franchise. The roster is what it is. SVG's vision is close to filled, and it's just not a good product.

Passing on Devon Booker, Donovan Mitchell, those are two misses that will haunt them for the next five years.

Trade Bradley while he has a good amount of value, because he's not coming back after this year. This thing needs to be blown up and I think SVGs time has ended with the Pistons. He's an OK coach, horrible GM.

I forgot Booker was born in Grand Rapids, mi. D. Your completly right on how svg whiffed with his draft picks over these guys.

Last edited:
Back