Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trumps Job Claims

Rand has always been one of my favorites, at one time I had hoped him and trump could have saw more eye to eye and he could have been the VP selection.

Rand is a decent human being. That would be pretty disappointing to me.

Just got around to watching some of the SotU. I feel like teleprompter Trump would pass for presidential on most days. There wouldn't be near the outrage if he replaced Twitter Trump on a more consistent basis.

Just got around to watching some of the SotU. I feel like teleprompter Trump would pass for presidential on most days. There wouldn't be near the outrage if he replaced Twitter Trump on a more consistent basis.

Do you believe that he wrote his address by himself?

IMO, he read a SotU that was prepared and edited by one or likely more of his inner circle of advisors.

Last edited:
very likely. Just like his predecessors.

Obama was once president and chief editor of the Harvard Law Review. I highly doubt that any of his SotU addresses were totally ghostwritten by any others in his administration. He might have had others read it before he gave his speeches and was likely receptive to any suggestions on improving their content.

Trump willl never be able to make important and crucial decisions, much less compose anything longer than what his Twitter account permits @ one time.

You do know that Pulitzer Prize winning POLITIFACT (National Reporting, 2009 - Hardly a conservative/Replitard cornerstone - has actually once named this tired libtard horseshit the "lie of the year," don't you?

"libtard" huh?

Now that is a tired old insult that hardly gets used online by RW trolls anymore. They now use alt-right slang and profanities to describe the Liberals/Lefists, such as "antifa".

Thought that you were an Independent, but you apparently are further to the right than many others who I have read and replied to online. That party/ideology has also being cloaked by RW trolls as a cop out, when posting and replying in a thread, so that they can claim having no allegiance to either major party or ideology. That gives them supposed "immunity" in threads on forums and messageboards, and then they use it to attack other members' and/or their posts. But you wouldn't resort to doing that, now wouldya?

I am well aware that both parties have long used SS and Medicare as tools to attempt to sway votes and voters for or against a candidate or an issue. But that article that you linked to is from Politifact, which I also linked to in a post on another thread, but your buddy SM flatlly dismissed as a Left-biased site.

The GOP's ultimate goal, is to privatize everything except the 3 branches of local. state, and federal government, and active-duty military. They might not be able to do that in a short period of time, but they are intent upon taking FULL advantage of the "unchecks and unbalances" that has occurred with Drumpf being selected, and their success in denying former POTUS Obama his pick for SCOTUS justice early in his final year in office. That would never have happened, if the situation was reversed, and IF Trump also has the same occur in '20, you can bet that whoever he is told..err..suggested to pick, WILL become a justice and whether or not, he "wins" a second term.

"libtard" huh?

I am well aware that both parties have long used SS and Medicare as tools to attempt to sway votes and voters for or against a candidate or an issue. But that article that you linked to is from Politifact, which I also linked to in a post on another thread, but your buddy SM flatlly dismissed as a Left-biased site.

I thought you hadn't responded as of yet because you realized that "libtard" was obviously tongue in cheek - you didn't notice that I used it in the same sentence as I used "Republitard?" - you quoted the sentence yourself. I also used Republitard tongue in cheek - I'm pretty sure everybody would know that.

I am very aware that conservatives are going to view Politifact as a leftist site. In fact, I'm pretty sure I had made that point exactly- well, not exactly that, I phrased it in my sort of usual ironical, facetious tongue in cheek way Politifact - hardly a conservative/Replitard cornerstone...

Conservatives/Republitards have their own propaganda and scare tactics - for example, anything that isn't all conservative all the time is lefty propaganda - case in point, Politifact in this very instance - but eliminating SS and Medicare benefits are definitely a scare tactic owned by the left - and the "leftist" publication Polifacts agrees with me.

Anyways, sorry if I hurt your feelings with that crack about "libtard" - and for any Republitards whose feelings I may have hurt, I apologize to you to.

And also, to all the whiny bitches I've met in my life, whose feelings I may have hurt by objectifying them and viewing them as nothing more than objects for sexual conquest - really? You too? Okay...I'm sorry about that also.

Do you believe that he wrote his address by himself?

IMO, he read a SotU that was prepared and edited by one or likely more of his inner circle of advisors.

No I don't, but that's my point. While shooting from the hip on Twitter feeds his base, it riles up and divides far more. He shouldn't be non stop pandering to the tigermuds, kawdups, and jwlcosus, they'll never stop supporting him regardless of the scandal. It's the Spartanmacks and tomdaltons he should be focusing on. They're the ones that seem eager to jump on board if he would just stop acting like a fool.

It took just one aided, teleprompter speech to sound presidential. And despite it's extreme partisanship and boasting his approval rating shot up nearly ten points. We all know Trump craves popularity, maybe this jump of the needle will have him taking his inner circle's opinion more. I personally doubt it, but it's possible. Democrats shouldn't feel good after that speech but it's not for the reasons they'd admit.

No I don't, but that's my point. While shooting from the hip on Twitter feeds his base, it riles up and divides far more. He shouldn't be non stop pandering to the tigermuds, kawdups, and jwlcosus, they'll never stop supporting him regardless of the scandal. It's the Spartanmacks and tomdaltons he should be focusing on. They're the ones that seem eager to jump on board if he would just stop acting like a fool.

It took just one aided, teleprompter speech to sound presidential. And despite it's extreme partisanship and boasting his approval rating shot up nearly ten points. We all know Trump craves popularity, maybe this jump of the needle will have him taking his inner circle's opinion more. I personally doubt it, but it's possible. Democrats shouldn't feel good after that speech but it's not for the reasons they'd admit.

The RNC had a short-bus full of primary candidates for the base to choose from, The DNC had only 3. Trump led by double-digits overall, and received the lion's share of M$M airtime, almost triple that of Clinton, who herself wound up with double that of any other leading candidate.

The unfiltered Trump that was selected, is who his base wanted. I don't think that Russians hacked the election machines, but there was a conspiratorial combination who mined social media profiles to plant fake ads and links to fake websites, with the intent to further smear and demonize HRC. I have posted before here on DSG, who I and many others believe were involved. This is very likely to occur again next summer, for the midterms, but more focused upon Congressional races and widespread for state races.

Last edited:
Back