Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 115 Nets 106 Final

Since December 1st Bullock leads Nba in three point fg percent at 49.6.

Bullock has been WAY better than Bradley had been as the starting SG, plays good defense and has been knocking down shots consistently. Also loving Toliver lately, been taking the ball to the rim with big dunks and knocking down open shots left and right. Kennard not looking half bad either. I'm kind of anxious to see what happens when Reggie Jackson comes back though and hope it doesn't effect the chemistry we got going on so far...

Bullock has been WAY better than Bradley had been as the starting SG, plays good defense and has been knocking down shots consistently. Also loving Toliver lately, been taking the ball to the rim with big dunks and knocking down open shots left and right. Kennard not looking half bad either. I'm kind of anxious to see what happens when Reggie Jackson comes back though and hope it doesn't effect the chemistry we got going on so far...

Reggie coming back will have to upset the chemistry a bit, though not necessarily in a bad way. Reggie will get the ball more than Ish does, but he should be eased back into the offense so hopefully the rest of the team has time to adjust. If he comes back able to break down defenses and draw attention like he has in the past, it should only improve things. But the reality is Blake and Andre are our new core, so we should still see more offense flowing inside-out instead of everything coming off Reggie.

I think tonight is a big game. We have to beat the teams we are suppose to beat and the Nets played last night . Can't let Dinwiddie beat us again lol..

Last edited:
I probably haven't been this excited about the Pistons in some time. The trade gave me a big boost.

Frustrating we can't put this team away. Man they play us tough .
Nets are 16 for 45 from three 35.6 percent .

Last edited:
Yeah when attempt 47 from three went wide and we made a bucket that was pretty much it.

Amazing that George Blaha is still doing so much.. I was like 10-11 when he started with the Pistons.

Was going to take my 5 year old to the game tonight. Mid court upper bowl was $75 a ticket. Worst seats in the house, upper bowl behind the basket were $42. Those prices are before any TicketMaster charges. Am I being a frugal Grinch or is that a bit steep?

*Edit* StubHub didn't have shit, apparently because resale is so low.

Last edited:
Was going to take my 5 year old to the game tonight. Mid court upper bowl was $75 a ticket. Worst seats in the house, upper bowl behind the basket were $42. Those prices are before any TicketMaster charges. Am I being a frugal Grinch or is that a bit steep?

No Grinch... Tickets are just so much. And getting a better view at home with better food.

Drummond's monster rebound total got me digging and wouldn't you know it...

Andre currently has the highest DRB% in NBA history for a career. 2nd in ORB% to only Dennis Rodman.

Last edited:
His 27 rebounds is a high for all the NBA this year .

That's weird. We went to the Pacers game in the early part of the season, lower section, between center and baseline, and paid about 85 total for the two. And it was substantially more crowded that day than what it was last night.

Back