Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs NW

I have never seen a team get called for more ticky tack bullshit

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Simpson really needs to change his shot in the offseason. Too bad no coach does that anymore.

It's embarrassing how bad this offense has been .Everyone talks about how good jb teams get as the season goes on but since the msu game have they really improved?

It's embarrassing how bad this offense has been .Everyone talks about how good jb teams get as the season goes on but since the msu game have they really improved?
Not since playing at Purdue

12 second half points in 16 minutes. .. Poole makes a bad pass sigh.

Another one of the worst halves of basketball I have ever seen.

Turned it on with about 13 minutes to go in the game. I've seen us make 1 fg (a layup by Wagner with about 12 minutes left) and go about 3-8 at the free throw line in 10 minutes of play.

Looks like playing like shit is finally going to catch up with this team.

I bet we don't win one road game down the stretch .. the game plan for Northwestern is all wrong. We should be pushing the ball and not let them get set on defense .

Missed free throws got them in a hole, now it's getting ugly

Sucks...

Team has some problems. No one wants to be the man.

Back