Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

McDaniels to stay with New England

They should because any assistant coach that is to much of a pussy to go to Bill and say " Hey Bill, ergh umm yeah we are not stopping the Eagles I'm putting in Butler to try and get a spark".

Or better yet just put him in without asking Bill .. Patrica was ball-Less in the super Bowl and his defense was torched with Butler crying on the bench. Bill was a complete dummy , and Patricia should have called him out on it.

Patricia was ball-less?? Lol. HC says a player isn't playing then that player isn't playing. Was it a right move sitting probably your best player on defense? Probably not but Patricia isn't doing anything about it. He's not going to call out the man that made him millions of dollars. Get real lol

Patricia was ball-less?? Lol. HC says a player isn't playing then that player isn't playing. Was it a right move sitting probably your best player on defense? Probably not but Patricia isn't doing anything about it. He's not going to call out the man that made him millions of dollars. Get real lol

I know Tony but if Bob was on the sidelines and Bob's defense was getting torched by the Eagles and Nick Foles I would hope have enough stones to go ask Tony if we could at least try Butler?

" Hey Tony my defense is getting blasted could we at least try Butler. "

" Fuck off Bob don't you know I'm Tony with 7 super Rings!!!!!!! Get out of my face dumb ass. "

Yeah you right Tony .. it just felt wrong and weird the hero of one super bowl and a kid that played 98% of your downs was benched ...

Last edited:
Back