Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Walking Dead

I?ll admit I?m sadly growing tired of TWD. Too repetitive, lots of characters to keep track of, seems to be dragging out the same storylines, etc. I?m worried they will drag the show out another few years and finish without a concrete ending.

They could definitely drag it out, the comics are still ongoing and Kirkman says he hasn't shared his plans for the story's end with anyone to avoid possible spoilers. I'm not caught up on the comics but I've read enough to know the show writers still have more source material that exists already. Unlike Game of Thrones, TWD the show is not outpacing the comics by much if at all.

I checked out a few seasons ago. Sadly, there's just no payoff for me anymore. The first 4 seasons or so were very gripping. It's lost that hold on me.

Well holy shit. Comics don't mean a thing at this point. All bets are off.

We still watch but I admit it is losing me a tad. I am getting tired of the nonstop war with Negan. I get that they have to do it but still. I have only scanned the comics so I knew a tad of what went on but not much. I knew what he did to Glenn with the bat but I'm not all that sure about a lot of other things . I am guessing there is a lot of changes I don't know about .

Last edited:
We still watch but I admit it is losing me a tad. I am getting tired of the nonstop war with Negan. I get that they have to do it but still. I have only scanned the comics so I new a tad of what went on but not much. I knew what he did to Glenn with the bat but I'm not all that sure about a lot of other things . I am guessing there is a lot of changes I don't know about .

If you're completely caught up with the show, that last death rules out many plot/character arcs. Ballsy move.

Also, the war with Negan was a huuuuuge part in the comics. I'm not surprised it's a 2 season thing, don't be surprised if it even leaks a little into a third season. I think the whole Governor arc was 2 seasons too but I don't remember.

Last edited:
Well Rick Grimes is moving on. Did anyone watch and did you think ?

Back