Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit Sports Yahoo League

mhughes0021

Me vs Kawdup/Slick for the gold.

Final Standings:

Division 1
*1. San Diego Sacks 10-4-0 .714 5-3-0 1905.70 1627.62 W-2 10 16
*4. Eat my Schwartz 8-6-0 .571 5-3-0 1634.10 1503.78 L-2 7 13
5. KalineCountry 8-6-0 .571 5-3-0 1624.40 1656.44 W-1 6 17
6. SLICKS SWARM 7-7-0 .500 4-4-0 1840.58 1571.40 W-3 5 30
8. Broken Stars 5-9-0 .357 1-7-0 1628.32 1775.88 L-1 3 9

Division 2
*2. Shinebox & the Gimp 9-5-0 .643 6-2-0 1479.54 1418.96 L-2 9 11
*3. KAWDUP 8-6-0 .571 6-2-0 1725.54 1584.16 W-3 8 29
7. Monster ate your QB 6-8-0 .429 3-5-0 1567.22 1654.96 L-3 4 7
9. Motown Maulers 5-9-0 .357 3-5-0 1385.42 1650.22 W-1 2 -
10. Scallywaggers 4-10-0 .286 2-6-0 1406.46 1753.86 L-1 1 -

Will be working on filling the last 2 spots once the confirmed regs are all signed up and ready to rock.

updated...all spots filled and were ready to rock. Managers let me know if sunday night absolutely doesnt work for you and ill try to get peoples thoughts on moving it to a different day. So far i havent heard any problems.

thanks!

Beginner Fantasy Football League Team Manager here,
So as of now time is 8:30PM Eastern time?

body

Hello,
This note is being sent to remind you that your team in league Detroit Sports(492274) is scheduled to take part in a live online draft on Sun Aug 28 05:30pm PDT.

In order to participate in the live draft, you must have Flash installed and enabled on your browser. If you are unsure about your settings, please test your system before the draft begins.

Additionally, please remember that all league information including league members, draft order and player ranking information can only be edited until approximately one hour before the draft begins. After this deadline passes, the information locks and cannot be changed.

Good luck. Thanks for playing.

--Fantasy Football Commissioner

Randomly selected draft order so you guys can study up. Slick made me do it! You will receive an email when i did this and it will show you i only did it once so you dont go all crazy that i got first pick -.-

Draft order:

Round 1
1. San Diego Sacks
2. KAWDUP
3. Scallywaggers
4. Slicks Swarm
5. Monster ate ...
6. Motown Maulers
7. Eat my Schwartz
8. Shinebox & t...
9. Broken Stars
10. KalineCountry

Read more: http://www.yamaharaptorforum.com/phpBB/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=778&start=0#ixzz1WGNBEOQG

mhughes0021 said:
Randomly selected draft order so you guys can study up. Slick made me do it! You will receive an email when i did this and it will show you i only did it once so you dont go all crazy that i got first pick -.-

Draft order:

Round 1
1. San Diego Sacks
2. KAWDUP
3. Scallywaggers
4. Slicks Swarm
5. Monster ate ...
6. Motown Maulers
7. Eat my Schwartz
8. Shinebox & t...
9. Broken Stars
10. KalineCountry

Read more: http://www.yamaharaptorforum.com/phpBB/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=778&start=0#ixzz1WGNBEOQG

ya you cant cheat...it shows how many times it was randomized...I did the same thing for our money league today that drafts Sept 6th...it gives guys a little time to do some practice mocks or whatever.

Mhughes Mike, Just got an email that I am out?
ok. with everything that happened over the weekend with the hurricane and the draft.
Wish all of you good luck.

No, KC...sorry if it came across that way. I transfered ownership so we can draft for you due to your circumstance over the weekend and you dont get stuck with a autopick (crappy) team. Theres a thread on it in the lions boards. It states that i would transfer ownership back once the draft was complete and i could fill your roster....which i did
laugh.png
just need your email so i can transfer ownership back.

sorry for the confusion. I tried to get Bob to draft for you but due to his circumstances he wasnt able to either...

mhughes0021 said:
No, KC...sorry if it came across that way. I transfered ownership so we can draft for you due to your circumstance over the weekend and you dont get stuck with a autopick (crappy) team. Theres a thread on it in the lions boards. It states that i would transer ownership back once the draft was complete and i could fill your roster....which i did
laugh.png
just need your email so i can transfer ownership back.

sorry for the confusion. I tried to get Bob to draft for you but due to his circumstances he wasnt able to either...

Oh ok. Thanks for letting me know. what a F up 3 days this was.
I will send you an email.

understood....glad your back. Youre team turned out pretty good! You have decent wr and rb depth. And once Peyton Manning returns youll be looking good at QB! Hopefully he doesnt play week 1 cause i think youre up against my team lol!

mhughes0021 said:
understood....glad your back. Youre team turned out pretty good! You have decent wr and rb depth. And once Peyton Manning returns youll be looking good at QB! Hopefully he doesnt play week 1 cause i think youre up against my team lol!

After all the bad news on Peyton Manning, I dropped him and picked the best of what I thought was left for QB's in Mark Sanchez.
Good move or dumbass?

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
mhughes0021 said:

After all the bad news on Peyton Manning, I dropped him and picked the best of what I thought was left for QB's in Mark Sanchez.
Good move or dumbass?

umm...i think i grabbed Mcnabb and Cutler for you as back ups??? cant rememebr. Up to you really but it sounds like he will be out for 2-3 months at the least. At the best you might have only got a couple weeks out of him at the end of the season/playoffs.

mhughes0021 said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]

Good move or dumbass?

umm...i think i grabbed Mcnabb and Cutler for you as back ups??? cant rememebr. Up to you really but it sounds like he will be out for 2-3 months at the least. At the best you might have only got a couple weeks out of him at the end of the season/playoffs.

Thanks Michael and to anyone else in the group that helped out drafting for me during that time out due to the hurricane.
I wish I had at least 20% of slick or any of the rest of you "passionate" football fans smarts. Slick offered me a good trade, but looking as best I could at some rankings of running backs, I thought my RB situation would weaken.
I just hope I am on top of things with players on my starting team when the have a bye week.
It is still a bit of an 'honor' for me to be in a fantasy football league with all of you guys. But I want you guys to let me have it, not if, but when I screw up, I can take it, and it will help me in getting a bit more football knowledge.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
mhughes0021 said:

Thanks Michael and to anyone else in the group that helped out drafting for me during that time out due to the hurricane.
I wish I had at least 20% of slick or any of the rest of you "passionate" football fans smarts. Slick offered me a good trade, but looking as best I could at some rankings of running backs, I thought my RB situation would weaken.
I just hope I am on top of things with players on my starting team when the have a bye week.
It is still a bit of an 'honor' for me to be in a fantasy football league with all of you guys. But I want you guys to let me have it, not if, but when I screw up, I can take it, and it will help me in getting a bit more football knowledge.

Urlacher is killing me!! lol

Back