Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

American Nazis sue Ohio State

Michchamp

link. OSU refusing to rent space to worthless human being Richard Spencer.

someone needs to take a good hard look at who's funding these assholes & their "speaking tour."

someone needs to take a good hard look at who's funding these assholes & their "speaking tour."

It doesn't seem like the group would have much of an argument. OSU doesn't want to rent the place to them because of safety concerns. It seems like a pretty good reason given what happened in SC and now in FL.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ng-richard-spencer-speech-20171020-story.html

Richard Spencer and Stephen Miller are cut from the same fascist cloth, IMO, although the latter's parents were/are purportedly FDR liberal jews. Then there is the "Madman Across The Water" in Vilo Yiannopoulos, injecting his special brand of alt-right political whackjobbery in Murkin discourse. Considering that these cuck hater-baiters are also by and large homophobic, his flamingly ghey lifestyle is proof positive that if anyone is also brashly and virulently bigoted in every other way, then one drawback can be overlooked.

Wouldn't surprise me if Bob and Bekah Mercer are funding these miscreant froggies, but Spencer's family owns some cotton-picking Southern farmland, so he ain't exactly of impoverished upbringing.

Last edited:
Richard Spencer and Stephen Miller are cut from the same fascist cloth, IMO, although the latter's parents were/are purportedly FDR liberal jews. Then there is the "Madman Across The Water" in Vilo Yiannopoulos, injecting his special brand of alt-right political whackjobbery in Murkin discourse. Considering that these cuck hater-baiters are also by and large homophobic, his flamingly ghey lifestyle is proof positive that if anyone is also brashly and virulently bigoted in every other way, then one drawback can be overlooked.

Wouldn't surprise me if Bob and Bekah Mercer are funding these miscreant froggies, but Spencer's family owns some cotton-picking Southern farmland, so he ain't exactly of impoverished upbringing.

did you read that Buzzfeed article with all the leaked Breitbart emails revealing the mercers (and breitbart itself) are knowingly funding these creeps?

their whole schtick, knowingly pushing the envelope of racism & white supremacy while seeking to maintain a shred of plausible deniability is demented. makes me sick.

I never paid attention to that Gamergate bullshit, which I guess this Milo clown was largely responsible for, because I dismissed it as the misogynist rants of losers who can't get laid... but I'm starting to think they represent the views of a horrifying # of male 20 somethings in this country. they should be blaming the 1% for the hopeless situation they find themselves in, but instead they're falling for this racist, xenophobic, sexist, and violent rhetoric coming from the fascists and neo-nazis.

did you read that Buzzfeed article with all the leaked Breitbart emails revealing the mercers (and breitbart itself) are knowingly funding these creeps?

their whole schtick, knowingly pushing the envelope of racism & white supremacy while seeking to maintain a shred of plausible deniability is demented. m used akes me sick.

I never paid attention to that Gamergate bullshit, which I guess this Milo clown was largely responsible for, because I dismissed it as the misogynist rants of losers who can't get laid... but I'm starting to think they represent the views of a horrifying # of male 20 somethings in this country. they should be blaming the 1% for the hopeless situation they find themselves in, but instead they're falling for this racist, xenophobic, sexist, and violent rhetoric coming from the fascists and neo-nazis.

The advent of the internet/social media age has caused many young people to have un/underdeveloped interpersonal skills, turning them into electronic hermits who are dependent upon/addicted to smartphones to communicate. This, along with role-playing FPS gaming results in creating a jaded generation lacking empathy, sympathy, and responsibility.

The Mercers are @ the core of the alt-right skullduggery and own a big chunk of Breitbart and Cambridge Analytica, the latter which was used to extract data, profile, and target users of social media with links and ads smearing HRC, esp disgruntled Bernie or Busts. There was another British LLC firm named SCL Group who had an office in British Columbia which was linked to CA. I suspect that they, along with DeVos' Spectrum Health, Assange's Wikileaks, and a Russian bank named Alfa's email server were compiling and sharing data on US voters through the Trump campaign's server in '16. Below is one article on the Mercers, who IMO, pose one of the biggest threats to our secular and checks-balances form of government. I have other articles on them bookmarked, but are in another browser.

https://www.publicintegrity.org/201...donor-fueling-donald-trumps-white-house-hopes

Last edited:
Back