Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

76ers 97 Pistons 86 Final

Same old Svg crap. Follow up a great comeback with a poor performance verses a very bad team .. Just not prepared to play. I do not blame people for not wanting to watch this crap basketball.

Embiid on Drummond:

"Defensively, he doesn't play any defense," Embiid said of what he learned while studying Drummond

"When we started the game, he was being aggressive," Embiid said, "and he was talking too. ... So what I was like [in my mind], 'You want to do that? I'm going to kick your [butt] then.' So that's what I did."

Maybe being called out by another player will wake his add up.

At the risk of sounding like a condescending prick, did either of you watch the game? Embiid turned the ball over a ton of times and his playing time was cut due to foul trouble.

The bulk of his points were due to Drummond playing help defense on Simmons and Simmons was able to hit Embiid on some good cuts and unsurprisingly there was no help defense (because Drummond IS the help defense). Poor gameplanning and bad positioning on Drummond's part but to act like he was getting worked by Embiid is kind of silly.

Embiid had three losses of pent up trash talk built up and let it all out when he finally has a good game. I'd say I'm looking forward to their next game but it will be a miracle if he's even healthy enough to play by mid season. What a joke.

At the risk of sounding like a condescending prick, did either of you watch the game? Embiid turned the ball over a ton of times and his playing time was cut due to foul trouble.

The bulk of his points were due to Drummond playing help defense on Simmons and Simmons was able to hit Embiid on some good cuts and unsurprisingly there was no help defense (because Drummond IS the help defense). Poor gameplanning and bad positioning on Drummond's part but to act like he was getting worked by Embiid is kind of silly.

Embiid had three losses of pent up trash talk built up and let it all out when he finally has a good game. I'd say I'm looking forward to their next game but it will be a miracle if he's even healthy enough to play by mid season. What a joke.

Nope .
Just the last 3 minutes when we were back in the game because the can't get up for Philadelphia at home . Pathetic all the way around . Even from our so called leader in Drummond. I did read the article where Simmons called him out and I did read alot of the comments on the article where Drummond was defended and rightfully so because he can stay healthy and Simmons has yet to prove that.
BTW I hope your right and he makes him eat his words. But still and this is me.The Pistons have no business losing to the Philadelphia 76ers. Poor effort.

Last edited:

I haven't watched a game yet. I'm not sure this team is worth the 2 hours out of my day.

Back