Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Are The Pistons For Real?

Pistons only moved from 16 to 15 in the ESPN power rankings so the must not be for real.

SvDOEHn.jpg

Pistons only moved from 16 to 15 in the ESPN power rankings so the must not be for real.

SvDOEHn.jpg

Could have used that for the Lions game with it's real quote "I should have gone to bed earlier last night."

Last edited:
I would be cautiously optimistic right now, they have a full season ahead to prove if they're real or not. Almost any team can have a good 7-game stretch and I'm not surprised that people aren't that high on a team that wasn't expected to do much to begin with. The win over Golden State was tremendous (though I've seen concerns that the Warriors aren't giving 100% effort right now, which makes it difficult to gauge). Hopefully they can extend this 7-game performance across the entire regular season (and beyond), I'm certainly glad to see some positive momentum to start the season, that should carry them well for a while.

Honestly, I'm just glad to be watching the Pistons again. I've only loosely followed them since the Kuester era, but randomly decided to start watching them again this season...seems I picked a good time!

Its still October. Pump the brakes. Let's see their record around Christmas time.

No.

The Pistons are no different than the rest of the NBA.

Nothing about the NBA is for real.

Back