Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fister Traded, now is retiring from baseball

no idea yet. im seeing lombardozzi's name thrown around, and im going to be pissed if it is.

if we dont get rendon, we got fucked.

I really hope this doesn't guarantee them locking up Scherzer for too much money.

Who is lombardozzi?

edit- A second baseman!? Wtf

Last edited:
I am shocked we traded him. I really liked Fister and he made our started 5 rock solid. I doubt I will like this deal regardless of who we get.

I am shocked we traded him. I really liked Fister and he made our started 5 rock solid. I doubt I will like this deal regardless of who we get.

Same here. If this trade is straight up Fister for Lombardozzi I will be irate.

Per Cotillo, some pitching prospect named Robbie Ray may be included as well.

Fister was a favorite of mine. He's a #2. Still 29, and relatively cheap. A 2B/OF who hits for little, and a setup/closer for a #2/#3 starter. No thanks.

Back