Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Better call Saul

Anyway, Better Call Saul Season 2 is available on Netflix DVD only now-not sure how long it has been.

I watched Season 1 streaming online; I don't know when that's going to be the case for Season 2.

Various entertainment websites are saying that Season starts this month on AMC network.

I liked season one but not sure what I didn't like about season two as I just stopped watching. I am sure I will pick it up again soon.

Did the exact same thing with BB recently. Best show I've ever seen. And I too am glad I didn't follow it while on air.

Saul is good too, but to me it doesn't hold a candle to BB through the first 2 seasons.

Bringing this thread back up, just had the mid season finale for the final season (one of the best episodes of any series I?ve ever watched). This might be recency bias but I may actually like BCS more than BB. I?m not some acting snob or guru but the acting in BCS is just incredible. Can?t wait until July when it comes back.

Bringing this thread back up, just had the mid season finale for the final season (one of the best episodes of any series I?ve ever watched). This might be recency bias but I may actually like BCS more than BB. I?m not some acting snob or guru but the acting in BCS is just incredible. Can?t wait until July when it comes back.

It's really good. I think I have 2 more episodes to go. I still like BB better.

Back