Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nhl playoffs

After 6 nights.

After%206_zps9bqvmzfk.jpg

Last edited:
^^^What is the significance of the column headers and the x's? I do not recognize this.^^^

Thanks for your work Polish this is fun to follow. We'll have to do this for the next round and get more people involved.

^^^What is the significance of the column headers and the x's? I do not recognize this.^^^

BGB = biggunsbob
PH = Polish-Hammer
DUB = dubbsco
BY = byco42

X represents the person's pick for each series (hopefully I have them all in the correct places). Each series is split by colour.

BGB = biggunsbob
PH = Polish-Hammer
DUB = dubbsco
BY = byco42

X represents the person's pick for each series (hopefully I have them all in the correct places). Each series is split by colour.

Super. Another reminder of my terrible West Division forecasting.

Everygame was decided by a single goal (I am ignoring the empty netter last night).

Calgary took too many penalties in games 1/2 which resulted in 3 PPG against out of a total of 6.

Conversely, Flames scores 6 of 9 goals on the powerplay. 3 even strength goals over 4 games isn't gonna take you far.

Lets face it, Anaheim is the better team.

The brightside is, Tkachuk got 48 points playing under 15 minutes a game (Granted PP heavy). Next season they will probably play him around 18 which should bring his point totals closer to high 50s, low 60s. Maybe next year he can net them a couple goals which would have helped extend the series.

Nice to see the Blackhawks imploding!
Crap spoke to soon 3-1 now 5:18 left.
Now it's official empty netter 4-1.
Sweep the Hawks 4-0.

Last edited:
Bruins stay alive in ot tonight.

Last edited:
Thanks Polish. Let's see if we can involve more people for the next round.

Back