Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Countdown starts today

This is the countdown thread. Save the woofing and the barking for the other threads.

Thanks Tinsel, it really grinds my gears when people clog up threads with off topic posts.

635698554060862048-1742270246_grinds-my-gears.jpg

That picture does a great job of encapsulating his elusiveness. That guy on the ground is doing a pure faceplant.

My wife bought me a 15/Breaston jersey for Xmas back in like 03-04 or so. It was my first M jersey, tbh..

And when he ran a kick back against Illinois one game, he ran into the EZ and under the goalposts and was greeted by a bunch of fans with sideline passes, one of whom is my good friend Dr. Dave.

Back