Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

For Thou Whose Quest Would be to Shit on the Iron Throne...

tinselwolverine

Chance away...

Adopted husky/shepherds being rejected by San Franisco elitists or how vile images of naked women are...have away...

Let not thy foot sully the land of Westeros...

Oh and Confederacy...A potential television project where they might actually have to finally hire black actors? If you want to bitch about that too, this is the place to do it.

I'm here all week!

this show blows. I'm sad more people don't see things my way, and also that monstro deleted my posts.

speaking of shitting, toilets, and thrones... today I fixed the toilet in our master bedroom all by myself. the flush arm inside the upper part broke; I had jury rigged a temporary fix, but it required holding the handle down for a long time. went and got a new part at Home Depot for $14, took the old assembly out and installed a new one, although it took about 20 mins. Works great tho, and looks better than the old handle did. beats the min $200 a plumber would've charged to come out. I'm getting to be pretty goddamn handy around the house.

I'm glad you made this thread and gave me a place to post this. if I had to make a new thread for it, people would consider me way too self-absorbed.

I'm glad you made this thread and gave me a place to post this. if I had to make a new thread for it, people would consider me way too self-absorbed.

Yeah? Because NOBODY would have considered that about you already?

It's cool though that you did handyman shit in your bathroom.

That's kind of impressive.

I honestly thought the thread was about a new game. Bummed.

It's cool though that you did handyman shit in your bathroom.

That's kind of impressive.

But come to think of it, doesn't your Home Depot in Houston come with a whole bunch of Mexicans that you could just hire one to come over and do the handiwork for you for 10 or 20 bucks??

I mean, obviously the Mexicans are not provided by Home Depot, but you know what I'm talking about.

In my experience, any work it would take me 20 minutes to do A good handyman Mexican could crank out in 2 to 5 minutes.

When it comes to Mexicans, I'm like a total lassiz faire capitalist.

I'm like "until Donald Trump Deportes you, if I got a broke toilet I'll pay you to fix it until the cows come home."

not that fixing a toilet is complicated, but those guys usually do unskilled labor. plumbing is a skill. they're hard workers, but I still wouldn't hire them to fix my toilet.

also, they don't usually hang out around Home Depot at least around here. there seem to be a handful of gas stations around town where they congregate, and the authorities have been bribed or whatever by the business interests that hire them to leave them alone.

Back