Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trumps pick to head Nasa

. . . Or just another really good pick by a really good president, depending on your level of retardation, of course.

Shouldn't this be in the politics thread? If your going to politic and throw your opinion in, that is where it should be - it doesn't matter that the appointment is nasa.

ftfy

. . . or just another really good pick by a really good president, depending on your point of view, of course.

Shouldn't this be in the politics thread? If your going to politic and throw your opinion in, that is where it should be - it doesn't matter that the appointment is NASA.

Nasa so I put it here .. Sorry it bugged you but for a guy who said he would drain the swamp all that liar has done as filled postion with yes men and women . The guy is a Train wreck happening right before out eyes, and sadly the most embarrassing President of all time.

Last edited:
. . . or just another really good pick by a really good president, depending on your point of view, of course.

Shouldn't this be in the politics thread? If your going to politic and throw your opinion in, that is where it should be - it doesn't matter that the appointment is NASA.

No.

He rejects climate science. That should be a deal breaker for this position.

But that's not even the worst of it. He thinks we should fund NASA less and have the private sector do more. I feel there is value in having that point of view represented within the government, but not at the head of NASA.

Everything is an argument about allocations and people arguing for a bigger piece of the pie for themselves and less for others. You shouldn't screw with the balance this way by appointing opposition to head organizations (applies to the DoE and EPA too). Let's appoint some extreme pacifists to head up our military and someone from Greenpeace to head up our infrastructure spending and energy policy while we're at it. Maybe we can find a anti-vaxxer homeopathic yoga guru to regulate medicine and make the department of agriculture a subsidiary of PETA.

How can anyone see this as anything but stupid?

I didn't open the link - is it Larry Hagman?

Because that's who I would have picked.

I didn't open the link - is it Larry Hagman?

Because that's who I would have picked.

Oh. It's somebody else.

I don't think the guy's view on climate change matters that much.

There's not a lot of evidence that the climate is changing in outer space, and even if it is, I don't think we're contributing to it that much.

Back