Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2017 Playoffs - Astros electronic sign stealing - Now Astros fire Luhnow and Hinch

Seems that HOU-AZ is the trendy preference. I don't think anyone is stopping CLE this season. They win over AZ.

Starting pitching thus far has been absolutely putrid these playoffs

yanks got to Kluber early, but Girardi yanks Captain Cheeseburger early in the 6th, while cruising w/only 77 pitches, 1 out, after walking a batter with an 8-3 lead. Ex-Tiger Green enters, then gives up a double, HBP, and a grand slam to make it 8-7. Yanks would score no more, the tribbles later tie, then walkoff in the bottom 13th, 9-8.

Girardi helps to put the yanks in a 0-2 game hole, that they likely won't be able to overcome, even going home for the next two games. no joy in the bronx today, and Girardi is their pariah.

Last edited:
HOU & CLE 2-0 ALDS leads, CHI SHO the offensive juggernaut WAS 3-0, LA leads AZ 4-0 early.

yanks got to Kluber early, but Girardi yanks Captain Cheeseburger early in the 6th, while cruising w/only 77 pitches, 1 out, after walking a batter with an 8-3 lead. Ex-Tiger Green enters, then gives up a double, HBP, and a grand slam to make it 8-7. Yanks would score no more, the tribbles later tie, then walkoff in the bottom 13th, 9-8.

Girardi helps to put the yanks in a 0-2 game hole, that they likely won't be able to overcome, even going home for the next two games. no joy in the bronx today, and Girardi is their pariah.

Holy crap.

I turned the game off when it was 8-3 Yankees.

Then I left the house to go meet Leann Tweeden.

I wanted to tell her she and I have the same kind of dog, a white husky/shepherd mix.

And of course, I wanted to look at her boobs.

Oh well...it ain't over 'til it's over I guess.

Some Yankee once said that once right?

Last edited:
Verlander over Sale in Game 4 clincher for Stro's, both in relief roles. First relief appearance for JV in his 13-year career.

So glad to see the Red Sox eliminated.

Scherzer with a no-no through six. But high pitch count and tender hammy will likely keep him from going the distance, especially with the Nats only up 1-0.

Last edited:
Rizzo with a cheap ass fluke single to win and parades around like he's Reggie Jackson, shut the hell up

Dang I didn't even know the damn Yankees have tied up the series at 2-2.
Shame and now with a 3-2 lead and that pen it's probably over .

Last edited:
That should do it . Yankees tack on more runs to make it 5-2. No way the get 3 or 4 runs off of Chapman.

This is great. I am so very happy the indians lost.
First part of what I hoped for has happened. Reason for this is the indians seem to have Verlander's number for awhile, whether or not it is from seeing a pitcher so often through the years, or he tipped pitches, or they have found a way to cheat electronically, idk and idk care.

Second part my hope is that the Astros and Verlander will have a better time of it vs. the yankees and beat the assholes from new york. iirc, the Astros won the season series vs. them.

Big reason I hope the yankees lose is I hate their whole team for the last couple of months of the season when they hit Tigers batters in the head in Detroit, and then that game when they continued to hit Tigers batters in the head, and Miggy went off on the back up catcher Romine's brother and the two scum bag fucks Sanchez and Judge were sucker punching Miggy in the pile, as Miggy said, try to or succeeding to punch him in the throat while on the ground, and their piece of shit pitchers still hit Tigers batters and the huge fucker Joe Whoree/Torre did not suspend those pitchers. Big fuck you to the yankees team and Joe Whoree.
Remember that game? and in the Tigers dugout when Verlander got in Victor's face because Victor was kissing up to their piece of shit catcher Sanchez?

Creepland chokes away yet another postseason series. '18 will be their 70th anniversary of their last WS championship.

I'm just mad that Max probably won't start tonight. He will probably be available to come out of the BP though.

Back