Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Capitals 4 Red Wings 3 Final ot

Again tons of empty seats. See you in the third. Wife wants to watch movie :/

Caps PP is not over and they already had more chances in 90 seconds than Detroit during half the game.

Burakovsky ties it last minute of 2nd, but the Wings have been dominating the last 6-7 minutes of the period.

Again tons of empty seats. See you in the third. Wife wants to watch movie :/

I would find it hard to believe people boughs tickets to a new stadium and not show up this early in the season. The 1st game of the season, at the start - was full as heck. They just started looking around I guess.

I mentioned this before but when Comerica park opened I wasn't in my seat at all.

It is Detroit, the lower bowl has been known to be sparsely populated even at the Joe.

Old excuse was corporate season ticket holders.

Back