Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Roy Moore gets accused Sexual Enounter

People are saying that after losing, Moore ordered a 14-year old scotch. She didn't like it.

I guess a majority of people from Alabama aren't that dumb.

Despite concerted efforts to suppress the minority vote, Blacks turned in large numbers, which were the difference to swing the election to Jones, who will serve out the remainder of Session's Senate seat up to '21.

Roughly 75% of White males, and 65% of females voted Moore, with a negligible amount of minority votes. Some Republican voters likely opted not to vote, given the pedo-pred accusations being leveled @ him. How many voted in spite of them, and how many did regardless of whether they believed his accusers or not, will remain unknown.

M
Sounds like Carole Emberton is a real moron. Her assertions aren't backed up by the facts like the simple fact that the Republican party overwhelmingly supported the Civil Rights act. Just look at the links I posted from Wikipedia, those states didn't turn red until the 90s and the dixiecrats, with the exception of Thurmond stayed Dixiecrats forever. You're being snowed if you believe this nonsense.

My post was clearly regarding the KKK, not state government, or the Republicans. However, your attempts to absolve the last as being bigot-free, and the first remaining Democrats is simply not true.

you mean like Bill Clinton? You do realize the only reason Franken and Conyers were sacrificed was so that the Democrats could claim the moral high ground like you're attempting to do here. If there was any risk either of those candidates would be replaced with a Republican, no way in hell they're pressured to step down.

Bill Clinton was 20 years ago, you have to go pretty far back. You can say that Franken and Conyers stepping down had to do with the seat, you might have a point, but it's still the right thing to do. I don't think anyone considered Alabama contested seat, if they run a non statutory raping republican they win easily.

Blake Farenthold was sued by a former aid for harassment, paid her 84k financed by taxpayers, but no call to step down.

Donald Trump has 16 or more accusers, was recorded on tape bragging about the behavior that he's accused of doing, then proceeded to either call the women liars or insinuate that they weren't attractive enough for him to assault.

Republicans are simply better with politics as a bloodsport

Last edited:
Despite concerted efforts to suppress the minority vote, Blacks turned in large numbers, which were the difference to swing the election to Jones, who will serve out the remainder of Session's Senate seat up to '21.

Roughly 75% of White males, and 65% of females voted Moore, with a negligible amount of minority votes. Some Republican voters likely opted not to vote, given the pedo-pred accusations being leveled @ him. How many voted in spite of them, and how many did regardless of whether they believed his accusers or not, will remain unknown.

So how is it known that concerted efforts were engaged in to suppress the minority vote?

Were racist white police officers shooting young unarmed black men in their backs as they were running to the polling places?

So how is it known that concerted efforts were engaged in to suppress the minority vote?

Were racist white police officers shooting young unarmed black men in their backs as they were running to the polling places?

The voter ID law just kicked in in 2014. You can ignore context and say there's nothing biased about that or you can say they knew the law would impact twice as many black people as white people when they passed it.

We have similar issues going on with North Carolina gerrymandering. They're obviously carving things up to reduce the influence of likely democrat votes, but since there's a lot of correlation with black voters, they are also reducing the influence of black voters. You can't argue they don't know what they're doing, it's all data mining and voting analysis that got them to this point to begin with.

Additionally, the website instructing people how to get an acceptable ID if they didn't have one was blank.

There was also an issue where after passing the voter ID law, they closed a bunch of DMV's. Some thought the closings were in disproportionally black areas and they did end up reopening some of them.

The voter ID law just kicked in in 2014. You can ignore context and say there's nothing biased about that or you can say they knew the law would impact twice as many black people as white people when they passed it.

We have similar issues going on with North Carolina gerrymandering. They're obviously carving things up to reduce the influence of likely democrat votes, but since there's a lot of correlation with black voters, they are also reducing the influence of black voters. You can't argue they don't know what they're doing, it's all data mining and voting analysis that got them to this point to begin with.

Additionally, the website instructing people how to get an acceptable ID if they didn't have one was blank.

There was also an issue where after passing the voter ID law, they closed a bunch of DMV's. Some thought the closings were in disproportionally black areas and they did end up reopening some of them.

Oh.

Well if the idea was to suppress the minority vote, apparently whoever came up with it as an idea to suppress the minority did a piss poor job.

Next time, maybe they should go back to doing it the old fashioned way, and just shoot them in the back.

So how is it known that concerted anvwere engaged in to suppress the minority vote?

Don't get the sarcasm, given the much-publicized Republican angst and Trump Twitter tantrums over allegedly/supposedly "widespread" voter and voter registration fraud, which is actually minuscule and a YUUGE bullshit
story concocted to justify implementing stricter control and limitations over the voting process.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics...election-doesnt-think-voting-should-be-easy/#

Last edited:
Don't get the sarcasm, given the much-publicized Republican angst and Trump Twitter tantrums over allegedly/supposedly "widespread" voter and voter registration fraud, which is actually minuscule and a YUUGE bullshit
story concocted to justify implementing stricter control and limitations over the voting process.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics...election-doesnt-think-voting-should-be-easy/#

Okay, this is from the article:

“If you’re too sorry or lazy to get up off of your rear and to go register to vote, or to register electronically, and then to go vote, then you don’t deserve that privilege,” Republican John Merrill said in an interview with documentary filmmaker Brian Jenkins. Jenkins had asked why he opposed automatically registering Alabamians when they reach voting age, and his response sizzled with anger toward people who “think they deserve the right because they’ve turned 18.” So he made a pledge: “As long as I’m secretary of state of Alabama, you’re going to have to show some initiative to become a registered voter in this state.”

Now...I went over the article twice...and the only "barrier" to voting in Alabama is having to register to vote - at least, it was the only one noted in the article.

Know who else faces that barrier?

Me.

I do.

In wacky ass liberal left wing blue as the Hawaiian surf California, I have to make an effort to vote (and usually to choose between one of two Democrats - talk about rigging elections) through voter registration, no different than any member of any minority group in Alabama.

Concerted efforts to suppress minority voting, Jesus fucking tap dancing Christ.

Last edited:
Concerted efforts to suppress minority voting, Jesus fucking tap dancing Christ.

Big data masks concerted efforts so they don't look like concerted efforts. To oversimplify, you just figure out how far most people are willing to go to vote and then position polling locations 10% farther than a good number of democrats are willing to go. But that's too obvious so you have to mess with stuff like driver's licenses.

In wacky ass liberal left wing blue as the Hawaiian surf California, I have to make an effort to vote (and usually to choose between one of two Democrats - talk about rigging elections) ...

This is what the above is about.

So, anyway, liberal Democrat Loretta Sanchez the lost the general election for US Senate in California to uber Liberal Kamala Harris; no doubt Mrs. Methuselah, Diane Feinstein, will be facing off against another Democrat next November.

The goal post moving shit that liberals on this board whine and cry about that happens in Republican states also happens the same way in Democrat states.

Last edited:
This is what the above is about.

So, anyway, liberal Democrat Loretta Sanchez the lost the general election for US Senate in California to uber Liberal Kamala Harris; no doubt Mrs. Methuselah, Diane Feinstein, will be facing off against another Democrat next November.

The goal post moving shit that liberals on this board whine and cry about that happens in Republican states also happens the same way in Democrat states.

seems like if the top two vote getters were both Dems, makes sense a general election would be between them, no?

if you don't feel your views are adequately represented in congress, you could move somewhere they are closer to the norm. like Alabama, Kansas, or Mississippi.

Big data masks concerted efforts so they don't look like concerted efforts. To oversimplify, you just figure out how far most people are willing to go to vote and then position polling locations 10% farther than a good number of democrats are willing to go. But that's too obvious so you have to mess with stuff like driver's licenses.

I think it's just shit that liberals like to whine and cry about, just like conservatives like to whine and cry about the liberal media or the liberal influence on politics and culture that Hollywood creates and how liberals hate the brave men and women of the armed services and other such nonsense.

Everybody everywhere has to go to the DMV for shit everyone has to do everyday, not just to register to vote.

Anyways, the statistics cited from last night's election clearly indicate that minority voting wasn't suppressed at all.

seems like if the top two vote getters were both Dems, makes sense a general election would be between them, no?

if you don't feel your views are adequately represented in congress, you could move somewhere they are closer to the norm. like Alabama, Kansas, or Mississippi.

It's funny, because I think from time to time that while I'm probably more conservative than a typical politically astute Californian, I would probably more on the liberal side in places like those you mentioned, along with Texas, and Utah and Oklahoma.

not only that, but the intent to discriminate - mostly against African Americans, but also the poor generally - is open and obvious.

It's funny, because I think from time to time that while I'm probably more conservative than a typical politically astute Californian, I would probably more on the liberal side in places like those you mentioned, along with Texas, and Utah and Oklahoma.

you seem to enjoy tweeking both sides, so maybe spend half the year in one place, and the other half in another?

then you can regale us with stories about how "both sides do it"... and therefore we should all just kill ourselves.

you seem to enjoy tweeking both sides, so maybe spend half the year in one place, and the other half in another?

then you can regale us with stories about how "both sides do it"... and therefore we should all just kill ourselves.

Why would we kill ourselves?

Even though Chuck Lorre is a prominent Democrat fund raiser, he seems to enjoy tweeking both sides - along with everything else - in his hilarious sitcoms nevertheless.

So rather than all just kill ourselves, I would recommend watching more Chuck Lorre created sitcoms.

Nah, just the bunch of whiners. :*)

Nah, just the bunch of whiners. :*)

Another thing, every since t-smith stopped showing up, we don't really have a conservative who whines and cries about the typical shit that conservatives whine and cry about for me to mock.

I kind of miss him.

Another thing, every since t-smith stopped showing up, we don't really have a conservative who whines and cries about the typical shit that conservatives whine and cry about for me to mock.

I kind of miss him.

Well I would, but the liberals here are too mean. Wah, wah! :cry:

Back