Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 9: Browns @ Lions Thread

When you play a piss-poor, winless team you need to get the lead immediately. Give them no hope that today could be the day we get our first win. I think we'll see a similar game like GB....27-13.

Washington should be inactive instead of Tion Green. What would be the harm at this point?

Teez's playing time and the insistence of getting Washington touches.....the two most mind boggling roster moves of the year.

I think Tabor's is work ethic/playbook knowledge related......I can't explain Caldwell's need to get Washington the ball around the goal line.

When you play a piss-poor, winless team you need to get the lead immediately. Give them no hope that today could be the day we get our first win. I think we'll see a similar game like GB....27-13.

Well that 1st offensive series was literally the exact opposite of this post. We lost yards on all 3 plays.

I'd actually be ok with getting blown the fuck out if I knew it meant Caldwell and or JBC would get canned.

Back