Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Maurice Ways added to the list

These are guys who never produced at UM. He had 8 catches for 71 yards over his career. Hopefully he finds more success on the field at his next stop.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

He was supposed to be one our jump ballers. Had an offer from Alabama if I remember correctly.

Why don't we hear it at other schools?

because the players are so insignificant that the news only reaches local areas. Aside from Speight, none of these guys have any chance of playing next year. If you see DPJ or Tarik Black or Mccaffrey transfer, then yes we have a big problem.

Lol to hear some of my Sparty friends tell it our team is a dumpster fire right now with everyone running for the hills. The reality is Harbaugh does not promise a 5th year to anyone. And not one of the players that have left were going to come back and play significant minutes. Ecen Speight knew he wouldnt beat out Peters and McCaffrey.

Lol to hear some of my Sparty friends tell it our team is a dumpster fire right now with everyone running for the hills. The reality is Harbaugh does not promise a 5th year to anyone. And not one of the players that have left were going to come back and play significant minutes. Ecen Speight knew he wouldnt beat out Peters and McCaffrey.

We could have a bunch of players leave the program because of being arrested. That was basically their offseason heading into this year.

"A fifth year is, it's mutual," Harbaugh said back in 2015. "When it comes to a fifth year, if you have a fifth year of eligibility, then it becomes 'do you want to come back for a fifth year, and does the football team mutually want you to come back for a fifth year?'"

Translation...if you are good and expected to contribute, you are welcome to come back for a 5th year.

It happens at every program but because we all follow MICHIGAN so closely, it only seems to be happening in Ann Arbor and this is basically the last step of the transition to a Harbaugh Program. Players who came in under Hoke got the chance to play for him and are now seeing more talented and highly-touted recruits take playing time.

And lol at spartan fans.

It happens at every program but because we all follow MICHIGAN so closely, it only seems to be happening in Ann Arbor and this is basically the last step of the transition to a Harbaugh Program. Players who came in under Hoke got the chance to play for him and are now seeing more talented and highly-touted recruits take playing time.

And lol at spartan fans.

it might happen more often at UM than other programs because guys are graduating in 4 years. Not sure, but that is a possibility.

it might happen more often at UM than other programs because guys are graduating in 4 years. Not sure, but that is a possibility.

The whole practice of transferring for your 5th year is much bigger than it used to be in general and I think more likely during a coaching transition and over a couple year period. I would expect it to slow as kids come in and play right away.

Of course the balance is the very likely departure of both Rashan Gary and Devin Bush after next year because both are complete badasses and 1st Round talent. 3yr starters vs 5th year transfers.

I would take a team of Gary's over Mo Ways any day.

The whole practice of transferring for your 5th year is much bigger than it used to be in general and I think more likely during a coaching transition and over a couple year period. I would expect it to slow as kids come in and play right away.

Of course the balance is the very likely departure of both Rashan Gary and Devin Bush after next year because both are complete badasses and 1st Round talent. 3yr starters vs 5th year transfers.

I would take a team of Gary's over Mo Ways any day.

So what you are saying is there are Mo Ways than one to leave a program.

I'll see myself out.

Really see nothing upsetting by most of these grad transfers

Make room for new guys

Is up to 4 or 5 guys now ?

I'd like to hear of other schools losing players .

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back