Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Army-Navy

wlvrnstlr4life

Looks fun. Lots o snow. Army run game already plowing through the snow 7-0.

I have always loved the Army-Navy game. Nothing better than snow football either (at least when you’re on the couch in your living room anyways).

I have always loved the Army-Navy game. Nothing better than snow football either (at least when you?re on the couch in your living room anyways).

It looks like everyone is having fun. At least the 1st half when everyone is pumped. Halftime ruins everything, lol.

Navy wearing the Blue Angels helmet and uniform

Loved the navy blue one a few years ago with the anchor on there.

Edit: I guess they are white and they wear them regularly, nevermind. I must have been thinking of the ones with the naval ships painted on there.

Last edited:
First time since 1996 Army has won the comannder and chiefs trophy.

First time since 1996 Army has won the comannder and chiefs trophy.

Within our lifetimes', 1963, the Naval Academy played Texas in the Cotton Bowl for the national championship (New Year's Day 1964).

I remember as a youngster listening to old farts outside St. Thomas Catholic Church on Ann Street and State reminiscing about how unbelievable Roger Staubach had been at Michigan Stadium that year; it was the game that probably locked up the Heisman for him.

Within our lifetimes', 1963, the Naval Academy played Texas in the Cotton Bowl for the national championship (New Year's Day 1964).

I remember as a youngster listening to old farts outside St. Thomas Catholic Church on Ann Street and State reminiscing about how unbelievable Roger Staubach had been at Michigan Stadium that year; it was the game that probably locked up the Heisman for him.

Well I was 3 but I do remember my dad saying that Staubach was better then anything the Lions have ever had other then Bobby Layne.but that was around 1970ish.

Last edited:
Back