Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pipe bomb blast at commuter station in NYC

Sounds like bomb went off early and in the wrong place (in a subway tunnel rather than on platform, car ore somewhere in Port Authority, etc). one person arrested but no other details available at the moment.

uh oh. pipe bomb you say? we should begin bombing either NK, Iran, Iraq, Somalia, Libya, Yemen, or Afghanistan immediately.

uh oh. pipe bomb you say? we should begin bombing either NK, Iran, Iraq, Somalia, Libya, Yemen, or Afghanistan immediately.

Might have been Kyle Reese or Sarah/John Connor trying to off a Terminator.

Last edited:

you must be going off an old playbook. If Mark Ruffalo has taught me anything it's how to handle these situations First we have to identify which one of Trump's tweets caused this and get the impeachment conversation going again. Then we have to tell the country to brace for the spike in anti-islamic hate crimes that never actually happens. Then we have to talk about how literally every word Trump says about this is going to put us at risk for more attacks. Then we have to realize it's not entirely Trump's fault and that the NRA and gun culture is just as guilty. by then, hopefully we realize the guy was from Bangladesh - so we don't go bombing the wrong country.

Last edited:
from what I read he was injured but is expected to live. was there more than one and one of them died?

I thought he died but he is still alive. I guess the bomb didn't actually explode but kind of caught fire and he was burned pretty bad. A pretty good ending if you ask me.

Back