Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Teacher arrested for questioning the superintendent's raise

Seems a bit of an over reaction for just asking the guy to justify his pay raise.. and whatever happened to officer of the ”peace” that was more like officer of the take no crap and throw any lip to the ground

Last edited:
Seems a bit of an over reaction for just asking the guy to justify his pay raise.. and whatever happened to officer of the ?peace? that was more like officer of the take no crap and throw any lip to the ground

Dude should be fired yesterday and charged with misdemeanor assault.

Little appearing in not great shape middle aged female teacher posing no danger at all and he has to get violent with her.

Dude should be fired yesterday and charged with misdemeanor assault.

Little appearing in not great shape middle aged female teacher posing no danger at all and he has to get violent with her.

it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Now she's a dog? You're a scumbag.

Awesome. I'm finding it particularly funny because I actually deleted the second line before posting which was something like "not that I'm saying she's a dog or commenting on her physical appearance in any way..." Seeing this makes me glad I cut it - thanks for the laugh.

Last edited:
the head of the school board claimed it was a set up.

I guess it's possible; shouldn't be surprising that a cop here in America would go WAY fucking overboard like that.

she must've planned it all along.

Awesome. I'm finding it particularly funny because I actually deleted the second line before posting which was something like "not that I'm saying she's a dog or commenting on her physical appearance in any way..." Seeing this makes me glad I cut it - thanks for the laugh.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm glad you did too. It was perfect timing after the 'sarcasm button' comment. Couldn't resist.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Back