Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Religion and homosexuality

Im 80% conservative and I could care less if there is marraige between gays. If it doesnt affect me financially I have no reason to care. I dont see why it would bother anyone.

As a 72% Liberal, I applaud this statement.

Im 80% conservative and I could care less if there is marraige between gays. If it doesnt affect me financially I have no reason to care. I dont see why it would bother anyone.

I could care so less that I don't even feel the need to state it.

Careful, you start making sense like that the rest of the conservatives will disown you.

Yet, you're one of the two people all wound up about it.

How 'bout that huh?

I'm not wound up about jack, Thumb. My thing is about the machinations of the court and what it means long term to the republic. You couldn't go back and find a single post where I've disparaged homosexuals or demonstrated even a hint of intolerance. That's on you, Thumb, that's your bias.

I'm not wound up about jack, Thumb. My thing is about the machinations of the court and what it means long term to the republic. You couldn't go back and find a single post where I've disparaged homosexuals or demonstrated even a hint of intolerance. That's on you, Thumb, that's your bias.

Obviously a post for another section but tell me your thought on Barrett being the leader in the eyes of "sports gurus" on the NCAAA General .:nod:

Last edited:

I never said you did. I simple posted that while you claimed to not care so much you didn't even bother to post about how much you didn't care, you have also been complaining about the decision for 3 days now, seems pretty hypocritical to me.

I never said you did. I simple posted that while you claimed to not care so much you didn't even bother to post about how much you didn't care, you have also been complaining about the decision for 3 days now, seems pretty hypocritical to me.

Its a fine line for most conservatives on this issue but its clear cut, nobody chooses to be gay! Why not give them a shred of dignity ( they have suffered enough for no reason)and let them have the same rights as straights do. Marriage is a stupid label and to deprive someone of a label is a waste of time and pointless. This is where I dont agree with most conservatives.

Last edited:
Obviously a post for another section but tell me your thought on Barrett being the leader in the eyes of "sports gurus" on the NCAAA General .:nod:

Will post to NCAA General later today.For now, I'll say Braxton is the best athlete, Cardale has the biggest arm and lumbers like a truck and JT, despite being the youngest, is the best leader of men.

Last edited:
Back