Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump Threatens Comey and press

biggunsbob

1. He is an old man with no filter
2.1 You asked a question, your fired!
2.2 Daddy's money
3. He is an attention seeking whore.
4. He was insulated from the real world his entire life hence he cannot handle any form of criticism
5. He appears to have the mental capacity of a child

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He is an idiot" ~Groucho Marx

Remember this is the same moron who spent years claiming Obama was born in Kenya.

With that said, enjoy your Berlusconi turned up to 11.

he is amazingly thin-skinned for a "rough and tumble self-made real estate developer" as he likes to portray himself.

Rogue POTUS Staff is a great follow on Twitter. It claims to be staff in the WH leaking via Twitter what is really going on behind the scenes. Some of my favorites have been --

Trump wandering around in his bathrobe in areas outside the residential side of the WH ..
Trump seizing and searching the cell phones of the WH staff in an attempt to find out who is Rogue POTUS Staff ..
Describing how Mad Online he truly gets when reading tweets ..
That Pence totally fucking hates Trump ..

It may not be a legit account, but much of the other info that's tweeted seems consistent and likely

As CNN has reported, Trump fired Comey partly because he felt he wasn't loyal. When asked if this was a quality the president was looking for in an FBI director, Spicer said Trump wanted "loyalty to this country and to the rule of law."

I mean, could that be any more dictator-sounding?

Yup. Comey basically told the King as polite as he could to fuck- off because truth is more important then Trump . Man I bet that pissed off Orange Jesus .

Last edited:
I don't typically believe people just because they say so, but Trump's history of lying makes it an easy bet. Also, Comey might have made mistakes in the past, but I don't ever believe he has been caught in a lie. He also doesn't seem thin skinned enough to defend himself from Trump's version of the story. If he had kept his mouth shut, nobody would think less of him.

Back