Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Steve Bannon's long Love affair with war

Plenty of concerning quotes in that article, but this one might be the worst for me. The quote was made in reference to a documentary he made in 2010 about the economy, but we all know that it can be used in the pursuit of war...

"Fear is a good thing. Fear is going to lead you to take action."

I agree you are right on.. I think he is pushing Trump to have conflict with as many entities that were against him as possible. I do believe with Steve is pushing him, and we are going to be in another conflict very soon sadly. What really bugs me is the complete capitulation for the republican party except a few guys. This is scary stuff.

Last edited:
I enjoyed learning that Trump didn't know about Bannon's appointment to the NSC until well after he signed the order. Bannon snuck it into an unrelated order.

what a fucking clownshow.

Bannon is a scary dude.

So, I'm sad to say Bannon is Catholic. He's aligned with the weak but vocal faction of anti-Pope Francis Catholics that some fear may be emboldened by Trump's victory. I was reading about it and spotted a quote relevant to this discussion. Terrifying stuff to hear from someone the President listens to.

http://www.npr.org/sections/paralle...th-vatican-hardliners-who-oppose-pope-francis

Speaking via Skype, Bannon painted an almost apocalyptic vision of the state of the Western world.

"We're at the very beginning stages of a very brutal and bloody conflict, of which, if the people in this room, the people in the church, do not bind together and really form what I feel is an aspect of the church militant, to really be able to not just stand with our beliefs, but to fight for our beliefs against this new barbarity that's starting."

A barbarity, Bannon added, that would completely eradicate "everything we've been bequeathed over the last 2,000, 2,500 years," and which he clearly spelled out a few minutes later: "We are in an outright war against jihadist Islamic fascism. And this war is, I think, metastasizing far quicker than governments can handle it."

Wow...

how does this maniac have an office in the White House?

with General Flynn there as well, the balance has to be tilting dangerously to the side of "batshit insane" ... can the "voice of reason" Gen. Mattis hold the line against that? we can only hope.

the rest of the cabinet isn't really worth shit. it's a sorry state of affairs when we have to rely on characters like Sessions or Preibus to hold the line against bizarre, apocalypticly minded loonies from launching nuclear strikes.

Yikes.

YIKES!

I enjoyed learning that Trump didn't know about Bannon's appointment to the NSC until well after he signed the order. Bannon snuck it into an unrelated order.

what a fucking clownshow.

Bannon is a scary dude.

Did this really happen? HOLY SHIT this guy is going to start a conflict. It is so obvious too.

Last edited:
Looking forward to tonight's episode of Frontline (tonight for me at least) on Bannon.

Race Bannon should know, as a Catholic, that the Church will never perish. But it's not surprising that he does not know, because so many Catholics are CINO.

http://prospect.org/article/steve-bannon-unrepentant

He apparently "accidentally" gave this interview, not knowing he was on the record. $5 says he's fired within the next few days, similar to the mooch, and that he was directed to give this accidental interview by the bitch in chief - so he could fire him with cause in the eyes of his nutjob base.

Race Bannon should know, as a christian, that the Church will never perish. But it's not surprising that he does not know, because so many christians are CINO.

FTFY :tup:

Last edited:
DHh1dpxXoAEdmVB.jpg

Back