Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Today's example of Christians behaving badly

They are simply carrying out the rules of Leviticus regarding homosexuality.

If anything they are doing the Christian thing.

I suppose... Leviticus is Old Testament though.

too bad zyxt stopped posting. he could tell us if this was Kosher.

Christians are nothing but Jews who believe their Kosher boy arrived.

Jews are nothing but Christians still waiting for their Kosher boy.

For a couple of atheists you and the Polish Hammer sure know a lot about the Bible.

that's typical of the fact that atheists tend to be better read & educated than Christians.

did you ever read this? actually, just about everyone in America is better educated than Christians! (except for Anglicans)

Last edited by a moderator:
They would fall into the first category, but they would call themselves Messianics. They associate the words Christ and Christian with institutionalized anti semitism.

I just read the wikipedia article on them... boy are they ever hated by other Jews.

that's typical of the fact that atheists tend to be better read & educated than Christians.

did you ever read this? actually, just about everyone in America is better educated than Christians! (except for Anglicans)

Your stereotypes are showing again. Really kills any credibility for an already ignorant claim that you seem to be making.

All we need to do is compare you to most Christians on these boards. My point is proven.

QED

Your stereotypes are showing again. Really kills any credibility for an already ignorant claim that you seem to be making.

All we need to do is compare you to most Christians on these boards. My point is proven.

QED

hey don't get mad at me, Trump Voter.

I didn't conduct the survey. take it up with the Pew Research Center.

hey don't get mad at me, Trump Voter.

I didn't conduct the survey. take it up with the Pew Research Center.

Well the obvious glee which you seem to get by seeing something dumb like that and then running as fast as you can to your computer to post it, allows me to take it up with you.

They are your ignorant stereotypes. Get over it.

I'm just going with Matthew 7:6 here and retiring from the discussion. KAWDUP, I recommend you do as much. Let the dogs eat their own vomit.

Well the obvious glee which you seem to get by seeing something dumb like that and then running as fast as you can to your computer to post it, allows me to take it up with you.

They are your ignorant stereotypes. Get over it.

I don't post from my computer.

I'm just going with Matthew 7:6 here and retiring from the discussion. KAWDUP, I recommend you do as much. Let the dogs eat their own vomit.

You know this shit is ironically funny. For years you've been posting shit like the recent example of the stupid picture from the 70s horror movie Photoshop in with the pope as being an abomination, and claiming to know the shit that pisses God off and doesn't piss God off, And now you're insulting everyone who doesn't agree with you, comparing people who don't agree with you with dogs and pigs.

But you can't just take the example of Matthew 7:6 and just fuck off, you have to take a shot at everybody who doesn't blindly agree with you on your way out the door.

You are today's quintessential example of a Christian behaving badly.

Last edited:
Today's Example...

The Holier-than-thou Christians that own and operate Hobby Lobby stores were OH SO OFFENDED AND UPSET they had to provide health care coverage for their employees that also covered birth control. It (somehow) ran contrary to their deeply held religious beliefs.

but in this case they wanted those ancient artifacts so even if they had to steal them, it's... justified.

Today's Example...

The Holier-than-thou Christians that own and operate Hobby Lobby stores were OH SO OFFENDED AND UPSET they had to provide health care coverage for their employees that also covered birth control. It (somehow) ran contrary to their deeply held religious beliefs.

but in this case they wanted those ancient artifacts so even if they had to steal them, it's... justified.

They must've replaced "Thou shall not steal" with "Thou shall not supply birth control" on those tablets when I wasn't paying attention. Muh deeply held religious beliefs!

Most likely helped fund ISIS is the cherry on top. All so they could open a Jesus museum in D.C. to (falsely) "remind the country where it came from."

Today is the feast day of St. Maria Goretti. While she was being stabbed, by an assailant who wanted to rape her, she was exhorting her murderer to cease killing her while he was in the act of stabbing her, because she was more concerned for his own soul than her life. She was 12 at the time. A remarkable testimony to her faith.

Last edited:
Back