Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

God Damn Trump

You do understand that solar panels need to be replaced on average, every 20-25 years right? Do you have ANY CLUE how expensive that would be to maintain this fucking thing?

Not to mention, we are trying to justify something that they did in the middle ages to keep others out by throwing the concept of solar power on it, but that's just kinda lost in the shuffle.

It would actually make MORE sense to build something 80 feet high one time and line it with barbed wire like something out of 28 days later rather than making it a solar structure.

Last edited:
Now now Dub, this will be a great wall and will bring in many tourists.

People will come from all corners of the world to see the Trump wall of shame.

I just get exhausted seeing people share these links without actually thinking/doing the research. They just see the headline, "Trump considering solar panels for wall," and think it is wonderful and magical.

You do understand that solar panels need to be replaced on average, every 20-25 years right? Do you have ANY CLUE how expensive that would be to maintain this fucking thing?

Not to mention, we are trying to justify something that they did in the middle ages to keep others out by throwing the concept of solar power on it, but that's just kinda lost in the shuffle.

It would actually make MORE sense to build something 80 feet high one time and line it with barbed wire like something out of 28 days later rather than making it a solar structure.

You do realize that I occasionally post stuff like that here to totally jack guys like you up? Oh, no you don't. Mexican sunshine. Humor lost on Dubbs. LOL.

Actually no, nice try though.

You fully logged in and posted this thinking it was something good in Trump's corner. I called BS and explained it to you, and that is your response.

It is okay to admit you tried and lost, no one will be upset.

You do realize that I occasionally post stuff like that here to totally jack guys like you up? Oh, no you don't. Mexican sunshine. Humor lost on Dubbs. LOL.

When I saw the post early this morning I understood it was kindergarten-level bait.

I doubt anyone was seriously "jacked up" by your obvious dipshittery.

This is the type of thread I would be so disinterested in that I would actually post about how disinterested in it I am.

Back