Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Josmil Pinto

Sbee

I think he's a good late round flyer, .830 career minor league OPS, will get the lions share of at bats at catcher in Minnesota with Mauer at 1b. he hit really well in a short stint in the majors last year, Yahoo has him ranked in the 900's

I have his name in my rotation of catchers. No max on the amount of moves you can make. I'm always dropping my current catcher when they have a day gameafter a night game or a day off.

I like to get my 162 games at that position.

I have a rotation of Dioner Navarro, J.P. Arencibia and Jarrod Saltalamacchia, Welington Castillo. It may not be pretty but at the end of the year it works out.

I do the same thing with some middle infield positions, I like to stream starters to take some categories late in the week.

Back