Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Star Trek

biggunsbob

I liked the third addition but just not as much as the first two. It was also sad to see Anton Yelchin too but I am lucky as it was the first movie me and my son have gone to In a long time and I am very thankful i have the chance to do so.

I liked the third addition but just not as much as the first two. It was also sad to see Anton Yelchin too but I am lucky as it was the first movie me and my son have gone to In a long time and I am very thankful i have the chance to do so.

Is he the one who recently died? That might be too sad for me to watch.

Yeah damn jeep went in reverse somehow when parked in think and pinnednhin and crushed him till he died. I think corner said it was fast but still. But still only 27 years old :(

Back