Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Abdullah latest

If Abdullah stays healthy this year, I don't think he'll have a problem eclipsing my expectations on yards from scrimmage. I think he's a special player. I just hope the Lions use him as the feature back. If healthy, Riddick shouldn't see the field

If Abdullah stays healthy this year, I don't think he'll have a problem eclipsing my expectations on yards from scrimmage. I think he's a special player. I just hope the Lions use him as the feature back. If healthy, Riddick shouldn't see the field

He won't have a problem eclipsing my total either but I set the bar really low..

One thing is for sure in my mind.. if Riddick doesn't see the field, Abdullah can't stay healthy. He shows no signs of being able to absorb the wear and tear of being a featured back in this league.

One thing is for sure in my mind.. if Riddick doesn't see the field, Abdullah can't stay healthy. He shows no signs of being able to absorb the wear and tear of being a featured back in this league.

Abdullah had 143 his rookie year. Fluke foot injury second year. I think 170 is possible for him. Any back can get hurt. Big backs get hurt all the time.

Back