Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LeMello Ball scores 92 points in a game

Is this the kid that pulled up from half court and drained one earlier this year because nobody picked him up?

Its been all over the radio out here in Cali and also saw them talk about it on pardon the interuption. Kind of an interesting situation where the kid was honoring a kid that needed a heart transplant so the coach allowed him to cherry pick like most of the game. Differing reports but the most of him say like 30-40 of his points were uncontested layups from him not playing any defense and just sitting on the other side of the court. Some outrage for the coach allowing him to do that when you had one of the better teams in the nation last year. But then you throw in the heart transplant thing....

we put asteriks on records all the time....this defeinitely deserves one since a large number of the points werent done "legitimately."

The final score of the game was 147-123. No defense must have been played for both teams to score that in just 32 minutes. The opposing coach was pissed after the game because Ball's team was up and they were intentionally fouling so he could get more shots and their coach was encouraging it. I am all for honoring someone who is sick but it could have been done in other ways.

The final score of the game was 147-123. No defense must have been played for both teams to score that in just 32 minutes. The opposing coach was pissed after the game because Ball's team was up and they were intentionally fouling so he could get more shots and their coach was encouraging it. I am all for honoring someone who is sick but it could have been done in other ways.

how is it really honoring someone when you are doing something that most think is dishonorable?

how is it really honoring someone when you are doing something that most think is dishonorable?

I dont know but thats how they tried to justify it. They said they did it to get publicity for her story. I think they could have done it in many other ways that didnt make them look like crap.

I didnt know about how he got the 92 until Barkley was on Mike & Mike and they said wasnt it amazing a high school kid could do that and he went off. He said look at the highlights and that coach should be ashamed. He then said the AAU circuit is making kids soft and whiney

Back