Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 90 Nets 89 Final

Drummond and Harris should be held out to rest for the remainder of the year. We're not going to catch that 8th spot, so start tanking.

Why is a 16 win team so hard for this team to beat ?

Morris 28 points 13 rebounds.

Eighth seed in playoffs beats watching them on TV. Go Pistons.

There's nothing to gain from being the 8th seed. Nothing. They'll lose in 4/5 games to Boston or Cleveland and be left out of the lottery.

This team as currently constructed is broken. A massive change has to occur in the off-season.

I do not think they will make it. They will not win 7 in a row which is what they will probably have to do to make the playoffs... don't worry. D.

Pistons will have virtually no chance to win one of the first three picks.

If they have the 14th pick there are 5 chances to win a top-three pick: 1st .005 2nd .006 3rd .007

Hence, the term "lottery."

Right, but if there's any year it's "ok" to be on later part of the lottery, this is it. This is a very, very deep draft.

I perfer making the playoffs but I understand wanting to get a better draft pick.

I perfer making the playoffs but I understand wanting to get a better draft pick.

I would not respect the Pistons for tanking the rest of the season to get a high pick, though it's clear that NBA teams do so.

Back