Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Alex Jones divorce hilarity

Michchamp

so apparently the proceedings have gone like this:

Jones' wife's attorney: "Mr. Jones is clearly a violent and deranged individual, just watch his show. He had called for celebrities to be murdered or raped, and has threatened US politicians and officials. He should not have custody of his children. If you have any doubts about what I am saying, I will repeat it again: Just watch his show."

Jones' Attorney: "Oh, he is not really a violent, deranged person. He just acts that way to pander to the violent and/or deranged idiots who make up his audience!"

link for more fun

I wonder if this admission will affect Jones' viewing audience and popularity?

(I doubt it)

Nobody would want that to raise their kids.

I'm not one to wish actual harm or misfortune on someone, but this guy is the lowest of the low. He presents conspiracy like facts and doesn't care who it hurts. And then he tries to make people with actual facts into the crazy people. His anger is obvious in every single thing he does and I don't blame his ex for trying to take his kids from him.

And just for hilarity's sake...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuwRhtTRzuk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFN31b0jugI

Isn't tigermud a big fan of his?

I know how the media is spinning this, but anyone who has ever seen a full Alex Jones show can tell you it isn't an act. My guess is he knows how bad he looks and the lawyer is hoping the jury separates Alex Jones, the man, from the info wars Alex Jones. No way that human volcano is just a character. If I'm wrong, give him an Oscar.

Isn't tigermud a big fan of his?

mostly.

I've heard plenty of his full shows, I estimate he is about 90% correct 10% raving lunatic. ok maybe 80/20. I also think trump has been listing to him less often now and more to the neo cons lately, I'm not sure that is a good thing either.

Last edited:
yeah, because 20 little kids weren't really murdered in Connecticut. It was all Obama's agenda to take away guns.

I have no respect at all for anyone who subscribes to his bullshit

80/20....

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

That's sad.

yeah, because 20 little kids weren't really murdered in Connecticut. It was all Obama's agenda to take away guns.

I have no respect at all for anyone who subscribes to his bullshit

But, SOME of what he said is true. He can't be all that bad.../sarcasm.

The same reason I refuse to listen to lefties like Rachel Maddow is the same reason I refuse to listen to Alex Jones. Rachel might do some great investigations, but she lets her politics take over and they color in the blanks in her reporting. Still, Jones takes it a lot further, openly promoting fake news with invented "sources".

As you rightly pointed out, the worst of what he does is his "false flag" reporting. Sandy Hook was the most famous of them, but almost every major terrorist attack and even some nationally reported murders have been claimed as false flags by he and the people he employs.

But, SOME of what he said is true. He can't be all that bad.../sarcasm.

The same reason I refuse to listen to lefties like Rachel Maddow is the same reason I refuse to listen to Alex Jones. Rachel might do some great investigations, but she lets her politics take over and they color in the blanks in her reporting. Still, Jones takes it a lot further, openly promoting fake news with invented "sources".

As you rightly pointed out, the worst of what he does is his "false flag" reporting. Sandy Hook was the most famous of them, but almost every major terrorist attack and even some nationally reported murders have been claimed as false flags by he and the people he employs.

I hear what you're saying about Rachel Maddow, but I'd never make the comparison. It's like the difference between Trump and Hillary Clinton -- both are liars and have spent their adult years lying; Clinton as a dyed-in-the-wool politician who spins and flips and rephrases and Trump who lies about basic, irrefutable facts like his inauguration attendance.

Maddow is a raving lefty and Jones just fucking makes shit up for the retards who believe him.

Now admitting, it's ALL AN ACT

(Or at least a pathetic legal defense tactic)

I hear what you're saying about Rachel Maddow, but I'd never make the comparison. It's like the difference between Trump and Hillary Clinton -- both are liars and have spent their adult years lying; Clinton as a dyed-in-the-wool politician who spins and flips and rephrases and Trump who lies about basic, irrefutable facts like his inauguration attendance.

Maddow is a raving lefty and Jones just fucking makes shit up for the retards who believe him.

I agree, there is no doubt she is a lefty like there is no doubt he is batshit crazy but she doesn't just make shit up.

I don't mean that they're similar. He's a much more extreme version of her and since there are no consequences for him to say what he says, he gets away with it.

Personal I do not believe the two people are close. Alex is a very dangerous person who travels in all out lies to get his point across..I haven't watch Maddow much recently because she is just to long winded when making her first opening of the night but at least I have never heard her lie. And if she did msnbc would make her apologize I am sure or make a correction. Jones is just a dipshit inciting fear behind the thin veil of freedom of speech. Shame people like these get rich this way sadly.

Last edited:
Personal I do not believe the two people are close. Alex is a very dangerous person who travels in all out lies to get his point across..I haven't watch Maddow much recently because she is just to long winded when making her first opening of the night but at least I have never heard her lie. And if she did msnbc would make her apologize I am sure or make a correction. Jones is just a dipshit inciting fear behind the thin veil of freedom of speech. Shame people like these get rich this way sadly.

Does anyone out of the tin foil hat crowd care about anything Alex Jones says though?

Back