Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Gold found in a piano

That's my gold. I forgot I put it in a piano. I'll email the school now.

Wow. Immature even for you. Did a HS Rice Freshman hijack your login?

For real.

It's our president who pisses onto gold instead of porcelain, not the Pope.

Everyone know that.

goldtoilet.jpg

I found the article on line I am entitled to a 10 % finders fee!!!

There's nothing out of the ordinary about this; neither the boss getting his own facility in his office nor the cost for that kind of renovation.

Also improvement to the football building remains.

I wish I had my own bathroom at work. Did I ever tell you guys about the time on my first shitty job after law school, how I did some sleuthing & essentially got my own bathroom for 4 months, while the 100+ other temp attorneys on the project had to share the single shitty (figuretively and literally) overcrowded men's and women's bathrooms on the floor?

I love telling that story.

I wish I had my own bathroom at work. Did I ever tell you guys about the time on my first shitty job after law school, how I did some sleuthing & essentially got my own bathroom for 4 months, while the 100+ other temp attorneys on the project had to share the single shitty (figuretively and literally) overcrowded men's and women's bathrooms on the floor?

I love telling that story.

I remember that one. It was worth whatever effort it took.

Back