Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2017 All-Star Game Ballot

kalinecountry

Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Boston Celtics
https://www.mlb.com/all-star/ballot?tcid=ASG17_det_shortcontent
2017 All-Star Game Ballot.
Tigers official site

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/05...rs-all-stars-into-the-2017-mlb-all-star-game/
Vote Today, Vote Tomorrow! Vote Your Tigers All-Stars Into The 2017 MLB All-Star Game.
CBSDetroit

Beginning today, fans can cast their vote at tigers.com/vote for Tigers starters a total of 35 times with the 2017 Esurance MLB All-Star Game ballot, including a maximum of five valid ballots cast in a 24-hour period. During the voting period, the 2017 Esurance MLB All-Star ballot will be available in both English and Spanish, and will offer audio CAPTCA functionality for visually impaired fans. Fans can also vote using their MLB.com Ballpark app.

Fans who #VoteTigers and follow the Tigers on Twitter (@tigers) and Instagram (@tigers) will have the opportunity to win exclusive prizes, including game tickets, autographed memorabilia and unique game experiences.

Tigers fans who submit five online ballots that include the Detroit Tigers as their “favorite” club are eligible to receive $10.00 off outfield box tickets for select games in June and July, subject to availability.

Additionally, every time a fan submits five online ballots that include the Detroit Tigers as their “favorite” club, they will receive one entry into the 2017 “Meet A Tigers All-Star” Sweepstakes with a chance to win two lower infield box tickets to the August 18th game against the Los Angeles Dodgers at Comerica Park, with the opportunity to meet a 2017 Tigers All-Star.

Much better than the stupid ballot stuffing of some teams in years past.

Last edited:
seems too early for this but I submitted one for the day. Voted for two Tigers and Two ex-Tigers. Because they are having good years and that's what I do, vote for whom deserves it the most. Well so far anyway, that's why i'm keeping it to just one vote right now though.

I wrote Avila in at Catcher, he's not on the ballot! lol.

Last edited:
JUP. Not sure what other OF are doing, and you know they're get their votes, but he deserves a spot. Not sure who else deserves a spot, Nick maybe.

I couldn't put Nick in just yet, defense the other day bugss..Avila!

seems too early for this but I submitted one for the day. Voted for two Tigers and Two ex-Tigers. Because they are having good years and that's what I do, vote for whom deserves it the most. Well so far anyway, that's why i'm keeping it to just one vote right now though.

I wrote Avila in at Cather, he's not on the ballot! lol.

I'll vote closer to all star game. Avila not yet, if you're not qualified don't deserve to make it.

I'll vote closer to all star game. Avila not yet, if you're not qualified don't deserve to make it.

and who determines what qualifies and when is that set at the beginning of the year? .405 .511 OBP OPS of 1.295 qualities for me. for now.. but yes that's why i'm only voting once for now. lol.

AL WAR Leaders (min 45 PAs)

C = W. Castillo 0.6 (J. McCann t8th)
1B = Gurriel 0.6 (Cabrera t4th)
2B = J. Ramirez 1.1 (Kinsler 6th)
SS = Lindor 1.5 (Iglesias t10th)
3B = Sano 1.5 (Castellanos t7th)
OF = Trout 2.0 (Upton t12th)
OF = Judge 1.6 (Collins t29th)
OF = Haniger 1.5 (A. Romine t37th w/C. Maybin)
DH = Dickerson 1.2 (V. Martinez t15th)
DH = N. Cruz 1.2

I just voted and I voted for Alex and JD. Can't believe I voted for a player that has played for a little over a week and his numbers back it up.

and who determines what qualifies and when is that set at the beginning of the year? .405 .511 OBP OPS of 1.295 qualities for me. for now.. but yes that's why i'm only voting once for now. lol.

If you have enough at bats to qualify for a leader board.. Not sure if he does yet. Same reason I thought Sanchez of NYY never deserved consideration for ROY. Back then he didn't but maybe now he does. Nonetheless, guys get put on the ballot too early.. Avila wouldn't get the votes anyway but he should be on..

What's Doug Fister up to these days?

In the red sox starting rotation...
http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/f/fistedo01.shtml

July 30, 2011: Traded by the Seattle Mariners with David Pauley to the Detroit Tigers for a player to be named later, Francisco Martinez (minors), Charlie Furbush and Casper Wells. The Detroit Tigers sent Chance Ruffin (August 17, 2011) to the Seattle Mariners to complete the trade.

December 2, 2013: Traded by the Detroit Tigers to the Washington Nationals for Ian Krol, Steve Lombardozzi and Robbie Ray.

November 2, 2015: Granted Free Agency.

January 28, 2016: Signed as a Free Agent with the Houston Astros.

November 3, 2016: Granted Free Agency.

May 20, 2017: Signed as a Free Agent with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.

June 23, 2017: Selected off waivers by the Boston Red Sox from the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.

Back