Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Washington Post Alleges Trump shared classified information to the Russians

The publisher's source is pretty nebulous… "Current and former US officials…"

It appears to me at this point that the discloser of the classified information in this case is the publisher itself...

Last edited:
I'm hearing a report now that Israel is claiming that it has no problem with the conveyance of the intel...

Last edited:
Even intimating that you have intel that Russia does not have to Russian officials is ill-advised.

Even intimating that you have intel that Russia does not have to Russian officials is ill-advised.

The Russians are our allies, to a degree, in the war against ISIS, and international terrorism in general.

The Russians are our adversaries also, on many other fronts.

The Russians were an ally to agree, in the war against the Nazis.

They were also our adversaries to a degree, on a number of other fronts.

I have little doubt intel was shared with Russians back during World War II.

The Russians are our allies, to a degree, in the war against ISIS, and international terrorism in general.

The Russians are our adversaries also, on many other fronts.

The Russians were an ally to agree, in the war against the Nazis.

They were also our adversaries to a degree, on a number of other fronts.

I have little doubt intel was shared with Russians back during World War II.

These days, Russia is our Hyman Roth to the US's Michael Corelone.

Remember when it came out the FSB raised concerns regarding the eventual Boston Marathan bombers?

No, the Russian boogeyman would never do anything to help.

No, that's Nancy Pelosi or Hillary Clinton. Trump is top five, perhaps.

we've been over this before. they're certainly dishonest, probably even more so than the avg. politician (especially Hillary). But Trump is on his own level... he's a pathological liar, both as it serves his interest and when it doesn't.

I shared that story before about how in the 80s & 90 his own lawyers had a policy that they would not meet with him solo because he lied so much and so often they needed someone else to corroborate what he told them... his lying undermined his own lawyers attempts to do their jobs! this knucklehead can't even help himself.

Though he didn't directly address the Comey fallout, he said "no politician in history has been treated worse or more unfairly" than him.

Only Trump can talk about himself when honoring Coast Guard grads.

Uh, the WP's story was validated by multiple sources. You can hate the WP for other things, but not this story.

I don't give a shit, so sick and tired of all this attempted russia trump ties crap. I still can't for the life of me figure out why so many GD repdodems want to be enemies with Russia when NK and Isis are fear greater concerns. Get your head out of your asses.

Tiger, this isn't an issue about "Russia" ties. This story is a MASSIVE intel leak. You can't do this shit in the highest office of the country.

Though he didn't directly address the Comey fallout, he said "no politician in history has been treated worse or more unfairly" than him.

um... really? off the top of my head... Julius Caesar? There are a number of former Byzantine Emperors who were forcibly blinded when thrown out of office. When the Mongols conquered Persia they killed the Shah by pouring molten silver into his mouth and ears.

more recently: Louis XVI? Marie Antoinette? Abraham Lincoln? William McKinley? John F. Kennedy?

all were objectively treated worse than this big baby.

I don't give a shit, so sick and tired of all this attempted russia trump ties crap. I still can't for the life of me figure out why so many GD repdodems want to be enemies with Russia when NK and Isis are fear greater concerns. Get your head out of your asses.

If it is true that Russia has been hacking the dem or repub campaigns, they already are our enemy, especially if they are deliberately trying to help one side win. And Russia has a long history of doing this around the world. France was a victim a few weeks ago.

I don't think anyone wants them as an enemy, but we owe it to ourselves to make sure they aren't working against us. However, i do wish libs would stop making accusations against Trump. All it has done is make this a dem vs repub matter.

um... really? off the top of my head... Julius Caesar? There are a number of former Byzantine Emperors who were forcibly blinded when thrown out of office. When the Mongols conquered Persia they killed the Shah by pouring molten silver into his mouth and ears.

more recently: Louis XVI? Marie Antoinette? Abraham Lincoln? William McKinley? John F. Kennedy?

all were objectively treated worse than this big baby.

What about czar Nicholas and the rest of the Romaoff clan?

If it is true that Russia has been hacking the dem or repub campaigns, they already are our enemy, especially if they are deliberately trying to help one side win. And Russia has a long history of doing this around the world. France was a victim a few weeks ago.

I don't think anyone wants them as an enemy, but we owe it to ourselves to make sure they aren't working against us. However, i do wish libs would stop making accusations against Trump. All it has done is make this a dem vs repub matter.

whatevs. we've fucked up enough other countries - completely overthrown functioning democracies even, never mind meddling in an election - that we have no business complaining.

What about czar Nicholas and the rest of the Romaoff clan?

them too. I was just going off the top of my head.

I also forgot about James Garfield, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Bobbie Kennedy, & Huey Long here in the USA.

These days, Russia is our Hyman Roth to the US's Michael Corelone.

Well at the end of Godfather II Corleone and Roth were full on at war.

We certainly have disagreements with Russia today, but even since the end of World War II we've had a common interest in not blowing up the earth (there was no MAD between Corleone and Roth; Michael had Roth wacked and then lived on through a third awful installment of the franchise, at the end of which he was allowed to mercifully fall over dead).

We still have that interest in common along with some trade and also stopping ISIS and international terrorism.

EDIT: Better, I meant an awful third installment, not a third awful installment.

Last edited:
Back