Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tabor read and react times

I will admit that I was loving the Tabor pick at the time of the draft. I thought we got another Joe Haden. A guy who ran slow at the combine and would flourish on the field. Instead Tabor has shown nothing on the field. Mike Ford was a much better CB than Tabor.

He doesn't have the speed for a CB. He might work at safety. Give him a shot there in camp. If he doesn't show a lot of potential at that spot then he has to be cut.

Noone knew who he was in college , they just liked his name "Teez" so they jump on the bandwagon . Same thing with "Greedy" Williams , they just like the name so they want to draft him .

Noone knew who he was in college , they just liked his name "Teez" so they jump on the bandwagon . Same thing with "Greedy" Williams , they just like the name so they want to draft him .

leowtf.gif

Uhhh you're not actually being serious are you? HOLY SHIT if you are...

I knew he was bad last season but I just read this on PFF website. "Teez Tabor gave up a perfect passer rating on targets thrown his direction. Tabor gave up 22 receptions on 27 targets for 371 yards (16.9 yards per catch) and four touchdowns without making a play on the ball. "

There is no reason to have him wasting a roster space. Any pro CB can defend one pass on accident. You have to be a special kind of bad to achieve those numbers.

I knew he was bad last season but I just read this on PFF website. "Teez Tabor gave up a perfect passer rating on targets thrown his direction. Tabor gave up 22 receptions on 27 targets for 371 yards (16.9 yards per catch) and four touchdowns without making a play on the ball. "

There is no reason to have him wasting a roster space. Any pro CB can defend one pass on accident. You have to be a special kind of bad to achieve those numbers.

Look at that I have something in common with an NFL player, I too would give up a perfect passer rating.

Last edited:
Save the story to kids for later. Focus on football.

If it's getting him to actually concentrate on football and what it takes to stay in his profession, I don't see the problem.

Back