Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

3 MSU football players to be charged

hungry

Just announced on Twitter.

Story to be released soon

How many players will they lose before the start of this season? 10? Maybe 12?

Fuck em.

I think if you count these 3, it's up to 10.

Part of Dantonio's statement:

“This is an extremely challenging situation that we have taken very seriously and has affected everyone in this program. The high standards I have established for this program will not change, and the values that we teach to everyone in this program will be enforced. I expect all of our players and staff to conduct themselves in a manner that reflect the ideals of this university.”

So gang beat downs will still be allowed with just a little slap on the wrist. They will also still let players walk out of jail and suit up immediately for the next game. HIGH STANDARDS.

Donnie Corley? Wow. Sparty fans thought he was the next great thing and i agreed. And now he's going to be somebody's bitch in prison. And the details...who the fuck does this? Horrible!

I'd like to know how close the evidence is in this one. Like did he wait until charges were filed because this is a real he said/she said situation? Or did he wait because then he could save face by acting like it was?

"We waited until the investigation was complete"...
Okay, sure that's what you should do if you're a member of the general public, but what were YOU doing this whole time to address the issue with Blackwell & these three?

Football coaches are privy to all sorts of non-public information... it seems a little ridiculous to assume Dantonio was just sitting there in the dark with the rest of campus, waiting for the results of this investigation for four months before deciding to fire Blackwell, and boot King, Corley, and Vance off the team.

remember the Josh Furman case? in that instance I agreed with Hoke not kicking him off the team, because it did seem like the facts were on his side, and the DA was more interested in his/her career than serving justice (Furman was acquitted at trial).

Freep article indicates they found physical digital evidence supporting the victim's story (video and pictures) on King's cell phone, as well as a text message thread between the three and a 4th player quote "indicating the three players' 'involvement in the sexual assault.'"

oof. dummies.

I'd like to know how close the evidence is in this one. Like did he wait until charges were filed because this is a real he said/she said situation? Or did he wait because then he could save face by acting like it was?

"We waited until the investigation was complete"...
Okay, sure that's what you should do if you're a member of the general public, but what were YOU doing this whole time to address the issue with Blackwell & these three?

Football coaches are privy to all sorts of non-public information... it seems a little ridiculous to assume Dantonio was just sitting there in the dark with the rest of campus, waiting for the results of this investigation for four months before deciding to fire Blackwell, and boot King, Corley, and Vance off the team.

Dantonio was just waiting to see if there was a way they could sweep this under the rug and at least have these guys available for the game against Michigan this year.

I hope all three of these assholes get raped in prison. Recompense.

Dantonio was just waiting to see if there was a way they could sweep this under the rug and at least have these guys available for the game against Michigan this year.

I hope all three of these assholes get raped in prison. Recompense.

Would you have the same sentiments were these players in the Michigan program? And how would this form of "recompense" benefit anyone?

Would you have the same sentiments were these players in the Michigan program? And how would this form of "recompense" benefit anyone?

Yes, I would. My fandom does not result in me having any sympathy for sexual predators. The player's program is completely irrelevant to these situations. Men who sexually assault women are pieces of shit. They deserve the exact same in return or castration would be the other option.

Last edited:
Yes, I would. My fandom does not result in me having any sympathy for sexual predators. The player's program is completely irrelevant to these situations. Men who sexually assault women are pieces of shit. They deserve the exact same in return or castration would be the other option.

All right. Who is going to administer this punishment. Any volunteers?

Do you really think there would be no one that would? Especially inmates in prison?

More of a bad thing is not a good thing. And I was wondering if you would be willing to dole out the "recompense" you recommend; because it surely would be helpful for the common good.

More of a bad thing is not a good thing. And I was wondering if you would be willing to dole out the "recompense" you recommend; because it surely would be helpful for the common good.

I would have no problem castrating them so they can never do this shit again. I'll leave the prison rape to the inmates that do that since I'm not gay.

I have no fucking sympathy for these three. I do not care if their lives are ruined. It would be like having sympathy for a great white shark that chipped it's tooth while biting off a person's leg.

I have sympathy only for the victim and her family and friends.

I would have no problem castrating them so they can never do this shit again.
I'll take your word for it and remind you that castration was a common punishment for slaves. I'm sure you'll plead "but it's not the same thing."
I'll leave the prison rape to the inmates that do that since I'm not gay.
Why do you assume that only gay inmates commit sodomy?

I have no fucking sympathy for these three. I do not care if their lives are ruined. It would be like having sympathy for a great white shark that chipped it's tooth while biting off a person's leg.

I have sympathy only for the victim and her family and friends.

My concern is their immortal souls and castration and sodomy do nothing to purify them. Neither does wishing these evil acts on them do anything for you.

If true, this is a terrible story. There is still a chance that she consented and got pissed or embarrassed afterward. I used to always jump to the conclusion that the women are telling the truth but there have been so many stories where the guys are cleared...it's too early to tell.

Back