Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 61 Tigers vs. Red Sox June 10, 2017

kalinecountry

Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Boston Celtics
Tigers lineup:
1. Ian Kinsler, 2B
2. Nicholas Castellanos, 3B
3. Miguel Cabrera, 1B
4. Victor Martinez, DH
5. J.D. Martinez, RF
6. Justin Upton, LF
7. Mikie Mahtook, CF
8. James McCann, C
9. Jose Iglesias, SS
RHP Justin Verlander
Bench: C Alex Avila, IF/OF Andrew Romine, OF Alex Presley, IF Dixon Machado.

https://www.mlb.com/gameday/tigers-...1024#game_state=preview,game_tab=,game=491024
Gameday.

That's all I have tonight, tapped out,
was hoping for someone to post the game thread with the lineup and stuff.

Last edited:
Pissed! Doing father's day stuff today with my dad and my wifes dad since they will be outta town next week. Planned to watch game and feast. Majorly bummed!

2 out and a 2-2 count and JV is playing peek a boo with the runner at first again. I hate when he does that.

first and third with no outs and the heart of our order all K. Nick Miggy and VMart

Just came back to the game and they have to show that f'n ortiz' grand slam off Benoit and they were interviewing the cop who raised his arms when Hunter fell into the bullpen,
Fox is scraping the bottom of the barrel with A.J. Pierzynski as the color man,

Pissed! Doing father's day stuff today with my dad and my wifes dad since they will be outta town next week. Planned to watch game and feast. Majorly bummed!

Yeah bummer to be with your dad..

One way to get JV to stop playing peek a boo with first base......load the bases

This rookie ump sucked as the first base ump last night and now he's squeezing Verlander like the cunt that he is.
Message received from Ausmus and border line strike to next batter.

Another start the opposing team is fouling off alot of pitches off JV.
92 pitches after 4 innings.

You still see an under 700 OPS for Iggy but nice to see he's hitting much better lately.. He must have really sucked prior to this past month.

Back