Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 61 Tigers vs. Red Sox June 10, 2017

Never thought I'd see a SO-walk ratio this bad for JV..

JV was squeezed by last nights suck first base ump who was calling strikes balls on him tonight.
Even Miggy was barking at the ump between innings.

Last edited:
JV was squeezed by last nights suck first base ump who was calling strikes balls on him tonight.
Even Miggy was barking at the ump between innings.

I know but his whole year has been off.. 2 to 1 might be good for many but JV usually goes much higher.. I don't see him reaching 200 k's this seaosn..

Just came back to the game and they have to show that f'n ortiz' grand slam off Benoit and they were interviewing the cop who raised his arms when Hunter fell into the bullpen,
Fox is scraping the bottom of the barrel with A.J. Pierzynski as the color man,

I'm really glad I missed that

Migster can't hit the fastballs anymore

Tweeted Lynn Henning about Miggy,

"Nothing physical, we've been assured. But everyone agrees: This isn't Cabrera".

If it's nothing physical, back, leg/hammy, ankle,
what if it's his eyes?

Tweeted Lynn Henning about Miggy,

"Nothing physical, we've been assured. But everyone agrees: This isn't Cabrera".

If it's nothing physical, back, leg/hammy, ankle,
what if it's his eyes?

Or that thing on his foot you were talking about last night or maybe it's just all of the above

Or that thing on his foot you were talking about last night or maybe it's just all of the above

Was able to get a closer look at that tonight, looks like velcro wrap around with ankle guard for foul balls hitting him, it just looked strange very box like in last nights game.

DFX150928004Tigers__at_Rangers.jpg

Yeah, lol. But I was more thinking the troubles when Prince Fielder was struggling..

Avi Garcia screwing around with Prince's wife, damn doing that to a team mate,

Somebody did that to Miggy, you would think we would be reading about some guy in a hospital by him.

Thinking a bit deeper about this, I wonder if he has worries about members of his family in Venezuela with all the crime, and lack of foods, etc. in that country,

Watch him pull a Barry Calvin on us and suddenly announce retirement at the end of the year

Avi Garcia screwing around with Prince's wife, damn doing that to a team mate,

Somebody did that to Miggy, you would think we would be reading about some guy in a hospital by him.

Thinking a bit deeper about this, I wonder if he has worries about members of his family in Venezuela with all the crime, and lack of foods, etc. in that country,

Just spit balling here.. It could be a home issue.. Hmm.

This team is not fun to watch i missed the first six innings and didn't even care

Back