Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA draft

nsonnett14

First of all , LOL @ the Lakers , have fun with that nightmare !! 2nd what a great trade for the Timberwolves , they have a sick , young team !!

Who you guys want ? If i had a realistic choice right now it would be 1) Mitchell , 2) Smith , 3) Kennard

Who you guys want ? If i had a realistic choice right now it would be 1) Mitchell , 2) Smith , 3) Kennard

Frank Ntilikina I would love , but doubt he falls , same with Monk ...thats why i listed realistic choices , but hey ya never know

shit portland just traded 15 and 20 for to move to 10 and take my boy Collins damnit.

Wow we could actually land Monk with this trade here , they should take Collins..they as in Portland

Last edited:
I don't want to take him but I guess I go for Kennard now just because we need a good 3 point shooter and he's the best

I don't want to take him but I guess I go for Kennard now just because we need a good 3 point shooter and he's the best

Ive kind of fallen in love with Mitchell with his length , but with Monk available i dont know ??!! haha , Kennard id be happy with too , he can shoot the rock which we really need . Just think Monk can step in and start , that way we dont have to pay KCP 20 million /year

Both of the guys we wanted, gone. Mitchell or Kennard now?

Damn , give us Mitchell and i'm just as happy !!! Just dont take some no name over seas guy lol

Damn, he's from Ohio AND has a 6" 5' wingspan at 6" 6'.... HATE the pick now. lol j/k consensus best shooter in the draft and is ambidextrous. Hopefully he can get better on the defensive end and actually get some good minutes.

DJ Wilson went 17th to the Bucks , guess he made the right call to leave early !!

5 years later....pistons still stuck in basketball purgatory. You will be a consistent loser when you draft 8-15 every year. blow it up already....

Back