Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 73 Tigers vs. Padres June 23, 2017

Time for a bunt lettuce that is if the shithook can throw a strike, nope foul off a first pitch ball ya doofus

Last edited:
Gibson called that one, shoulda had lettuce running brad ya freaking jackass

JD is on one of his over aggressive streaks again, take your GD walks JD ffs dude

Last edited:
Professional shithook Lois Perdomo shuts the Tigers down through 6..just when you think it can't get any worse with this team it does can't even beat a triple a team now

Last edited:
Does this team have any life in them at all ? Seems like they are going through the motions.

WAKE UP!!!!!!

If Avila had enough PA he'd have the 2nd best OPS in the AL. I wonder how far he's away from getting on the leader boards? Now I understand why these threads can get angry.. This team is so not good.

If this team wasn't so bad I might actually enjoy a pitching dual..

If Avila had enough PA he'd have the 2nd best OPS in the AL. I wonder how far he's away from getting on the leader boards? Now I understand why these threads can get angry.. This team is so not good.

once the fire sales is complete they could easily lose 100 this year

Brad needs to get his PITBull face on an manages like his job is on the line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like get in to some BUTTS ruff ruff ruff.

Last edited:
Wtf did they put him on for were they not likely to ph the pitch spot anyway?

Hey Booce wonton in the pen yippy ki eh

Last edited:
Brad needs to get his PITBull face on an manages like his job is on the line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like get in to some BUTTS ruff ruff ruff.

Too late for that now he should have gotten fired up couple weeks ago, it's over now everybody just waiting to be dealt, released or fired

Back