Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

logging in problem

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
for some reason, sometimes when i log in, it has the usual greeting, but i'm not logged in somehow. it's been like this for a few weeks now. anyone else having this problem?

That's usually a problem on the user's end. Did you try clearing your cache/cookies?

That's usually a problem on the user's end. Did you try clearing your cache/cookies?

several times. i've tried multiple browsers too. even my phone is diong it.

i can't log in on the main page or in threads. only in the different sections. Never seen this happen before.

That's very weird, I really don't know. I haven't seen that problem at all.

Very slow loading from 12:00 noon on.
and just received this message;
503 error code Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Just in case any of you were wondering what was going on this afternoon.

I was getting re-directed to other websites when clicking on the forum thread URLs ...

Then the site was timing out ...

All seems fine now though!

Yea the host was having some issues it seems... should be all good now though.

Yeah, kept getting redirected to some site in Poland.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@detroitsportsforum
and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Server at www.detroitsportsforum.com Port 80

anyone else getting this when clicking on a message board or making a post?

edit; 2 hours later all seems to be fine.

Last edited:
Anyone else with slow page loading today?

or this ....Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to detroitsportsforum.com

Anyone else with slow page loading today?

or this ....Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to detroitsportsforum.com

I get that 2-3 times a week. The oops part. Site does seem to be slow right now.

Last edited:
I had issues for a bit yesterday as well, at first I thought it was my phone but it loaded everything else fine it was only this site.

It was doing that earlier this evening when I came home/back on line.
It seems to have stopped for now.
That database error does state that they have been notified so maybe it was fixed. I also restarted the computer if that has anything to do with it stopping.

Back